Online Workshop: Understanding your new My eBay

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear members,

We understand that some of our members have shown concerns in regards to ‘My eBay’ version.

We invite you to attend an Online Workshop on ‘How to use the new My eBay’ so that we can address the concerns you should have and also help you personalize your new ‘My eBay’ just as you did with the old version of ‘My eBay’.

Join this workshop to learn more about the new 'My eBay'.

Host: eBay Staff
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2009
Time: 4:00 pm. to 5:00 p.m. IST

Please feel free to ask any questions regarding the new version of ‘My eBay’.

See you on – Thursday, 12th March, 4 – 5 PM to learn more on ‘My eBay’.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
The eBay team
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear ravinissay,

Thanks for your post. The sell Similar feature is available with the new My eBay. You can click on the Sell Similar link in the drop down below action and sell a similar item.
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 21 of 23
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
I guess I have answered all the questions. I will be here for another 15 mins. Please do post any feedback / questions you have for the new My eBay.
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 22 of 23
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Thank You Preeti for conducting this Online Workshop to help our community feel more comfortable with the new version of My eBay. I'm sure this workshop has answered questions and concerns of not only the members who participated in this workshop but also of many other users with the same concerns.

Thank you all the participants and viewers of this workshop for taking out time from your busy schedules and taking an effort to post on this workshop.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 23 of 23
latest reply