cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New eBay Customer Care: Post your views here

cochinmall
Community Member
Hello community folks.

New eBay customer care was launched to minimise the efforts done by sellers and buyers to write to various email address for their queries and difficulties.But recently,the toll free customer care has being acting no different than the online method of writting emails to the customer care division.

In a span of one week,I had three issues to be resolved.I called up the customer care division through their toll free number.The result I got was the same:-

Send a mail to so and so email address and they will be able to address to the concern.

Well,if I have to send a mail to the concerned team through email,I can expect a copy paste reply and finally a statement saying that 'The issue will be looked into and the team will revert back with a reply soon'

If the customer care has being launched to resolve issues and there is no solution from the team,then why launch such a team which is so irresponsible? Every seller or buyer can write to the online customer care division and then wait for another 2 days for the response.

Even though I am a powerseller,I do not have an account manager and have to deal with an irresponsible team(toll free customer care) who can never handle issues efficiently.It would be good if sellers and buyers can write in your valuable input so that we can make the customer care work more efficiently.

It is sad to see that 1.5% of my paisapay service charges are used for the inefficient functioning of the customer care.At least the money which sellers spend should have some value... ๐Ÿ˜ž

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 1 of 94
latest reply
93 REPLIES 93

saahil_ansari
Community Member
HI,
My ID is saahil_ansari, I placed an order for FIFA 13 worth Rs 300/- but amount deducted and order not placed and got failed, please refund my amount to my bank a/c.
Message 81 of 94
latest reply

I am a seller here for the last 4-5 months. You will be shocked to know that I have not received my paisapay remittance of 5th Nov, 1st Nov & 29th Oct yet! The customer support of ebay isn't helpful at all regarding my problem be it phone or mail. PLEASE LISTEN TO ME EBAY PLEASE, I pay thousands of rupees to you for your services!!! Atleast appoint some experienced staff for customer service who could give a satisfactory answer and act effectively. Sometimes they just put my call on hold and after 20-25 long minutes of wait, they just disconnect it. I MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?? Please give justice.
Message 82 of 94
latest reply

melvinmartin26
Community Member
I had bought a Samsung 8GB MicroSD Card through eBay on Nov 21, 2012, However I have still not received my Samsung 8GB MicroSD memory card yet. I had paid on Nov 21, 2012 and today is Nov 23, 2012. Usually I get the items I purchase fro eBay the next day or latest by the following day. I see that this Seller is in the same State (TN) as the Buyer, so why is it taking so long to ship the item. It is just a matter of 7 hrs from Chennai (Buyer) to Tiruchy (Seller), so why is it taking so long to ship and I also see the status in eBay that the Item has not been shipped yet. Can you please expedite this and send this to me at the earliest.
Message 83 of 94
latest reply

nramajayam
Community Member
Hi, I ordered this item 140834553734 on November 8th morning. The seller shipped the item on the same day with DTDC courier tracking number v10825699 and told that it will be delivered in 2-3 days. Until 14th we did not track the item. then we went to DTDC office and they told they had delivered the item. But they delivered to some other address than that was given in the shipping details and they are not able to track it. Till now i did not receive the item. I got the tracking sheet from DTDC which states it was delivered to someone else with different contact info.
Sarath Babu No. 60 Arunachaleswar Street, Green Court, Jaladianpet, Medavakkam Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600100 INDIA. 9600096930. This was the shipping address given during checkout. But the courier people have delivered it in a place called Velachery in Chennai. so we raised the refund request on 16th november paisapay id 32438484226. they said in 7 days i will receive the refund. Its more than 7 days now. I want the refund immediately. When will i get my refund. A few months back i lost 15000 Rupees in ebay when i purchase a Samsung Captivate and it was not working i sent it to the seller and never got the phone or money back. if i lose this amount i will try and take serious action. Kindly reply as soon as possible. Regards, Vijay
Message 84 of 94
latest reply

munnanad
Community Member
Ebay-sucks. will not buy anything from this website..fed of loot procedure even to call a customer service. we have money then why depend on the rubbish fellows go to good online sites like yebhi, myntra,where u fill free for every service and mind free.
Message 85 of 94
latest reply

san_ami0605
Community Member
It is no point sending mails or posting all such complaints here. It seems Ebay is intentionally preventing customer to lodge complaints as their customer care phone lines are not working since 15th Nov.12. I have posted complain for non receipt of promotional gift and also mailed 4 to 5 times on email id 'incswebhelp@ebay.com' but no response. It seems they are cheating customer by floating such propmotional schemes and then do not deliver promo gifts. I had purchased on 23/8/12 vide paisa pay id 31986178702 and as on date not received promo gift. On 28/10/12 I talked to customer care and they told that you will receive said gift by 22/11/12 but not received as on date.
Message 86 of 94
latest reply

darshan124001
Community Member
Dear sir
i send a order for a silver ring from karizma jewels . today at 5dec 2012. 595/- rs. has cut from my hdfc bank a/c. but there is not any response that e bay has my order no or not.There is not any reply at my rediff id darshan124001@rediffmail.com. i am sending a order reply plz and send my silver ring as soon as early my order no. is

05 Dec 2012 POS 5264190150303161 EBAY INDIA PAIS 507030 05 Dec 2012 595.00 19,007.09
05 Dec 2012 POS 5264190150303161 ** REVERSAL FOR 507030 05 Dec 2012 -595.00 19,602.09
05 Dec 2012 POS 5264190150303161 EBAY INDIA PAIS 507030 05 Dec 2012 595.00 19,007.09
plz check it and send me reply and my order also
Message 87 of 94
latest reply

manishsingh.009
Community Member
Dear Sir/Mam,

So far i have not received my order.Kindly confirm how much time it will take.

Thanks
Manish
011-46072065, 46072114

WATERPROOF Best Quality Maruti New Swift Water Dust proof Car Body Cover
Item ID: 170904195080
End time: 28-Feb-2013 16:51:07 IST
Buyer:
manishsingh.009 (0)
0.0% Positive Feedback
Member since 04-Feb-2013 in India
Buyer email address: manishfinancezone@gmail.com
Message 88 of 94
latest reply

psbkvtms
Community Member

The customer care is good for nothing. Always a standard message.

Ebay/seller/courier agency has been making fool of buyers. that is my recent experiences with ebay.

Buyer should be given the choice to choose a courier agency which will properly service his/her area and not impose a good for nothing courier agency for shipping to a seller.

Ebay as a trading site has its own responsibility to make sure the buyer gets his item or a refund.

All of a sudden buyer absconds or no longer a registered user.

Without user confirmation how come ebay can give the money to the seller.

Ebay- guarantee.. just making people fool.

Message 89 of 94
latest reply

i have not received a number of item till yet . whenever the item despatch through blue dart courier service it s always show that it deley due to flight canceled/ train cancelled why the material you send through such type of courier service
Message 90 of 94
latest reply