cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New eBay Customer Care: Post your views here

cochinmall
Community Member
Hello community folks.

New eBay customer care was launched to minimise the efforts done by sellers and buyers to write to various email address for their queries and difficulties.But recently,the toll free customer care has being acting no different than the online method of writting emails to the customer care division.

In a span of one week,I had three issues to be resolved.I called up the customer care division through their toll free number.The result I got was the same:-

Send a mail to so and so email address and they will be able to address to the concern.

Well,if I have to send a mail to the concerned team through email,I can expect a copy paste reply and finally a statement saying that 'The issue will be looked into and the team will revert back with a reply soon'

If the customer care has being launched to resolve issues and there is no solution from the team,then why launch such a team which is so irresponsible? Every seller or buyer can write to the online customer care division and then wait for another 2 days for the response.

Even though I am a powerseller,I do not have an account manager and have to deal with an irresponsible team(toll free customer care) who can never handle issues efficiently.It would be good if sellers and buyers can write in your valuable input so that we can make the customer care work more efficiently.

It is sad to see that 1.5% of my paisapay service charges are used for the inefficient functioning of the customer care.At least the money which sellers spend should have some value... ๐Ÿ˜ž

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 1 of 94
latest reply
93 REPLIES 93

manojraj123manoj
Community Member
HI SIR! THIS IS MANOJ.

REFERENCE IS MADE TO PaisaPay ID 30051635824,I REQUEST YOU TO REFUND MY PAID MONEY,AS DEMANDED ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR STOCK.MY ORDER WAS PLACED BY MR. AMIT VATS THROUGH HIS OWN EBAY ID.I WILL BE THANKFUL FOR YOUR POSITIVE AND EARLY RESPONSE.
Message 31 of 94
latest reply

himanshupandat18
Community Member
Hi,
Today I received an auto generated mail from ebay saying that the above item has been removed from ebay.
I paid for the above item on 1st October and also received the item by 4-5 Oct.
My concern is that when I purchased the item the seller listed that the item has 2 year manufacturer warranty. And when I received the item it contained a bill which seemed to have been issued by ebay as it contains ebay letterhead and also all information from ebay side.
So do ebay provide such bills for items purchased as in my previous purchases I received bills from the respective sellers only, and if yes ebay provide such bills then can they be used to claim warranty from the manufacturer of the item...?

My item purchased was Sennheiser CX 400-II.

Thanks
Himanshu Sharma
Message 32 of 94
latest reply

k.karan
Community Member
I ordered LG Optimus screen guard item no: 260874314720
dated 09/11/2011 payed Rs. 105 through axis bank
debit card a/c no 523010100041982,
my transaction description is ICONN/35703152/091111/EBAY INDIA PVT LTD still it didnt show in my order history and didnt receive my order.
so kindly sent me the item quickly

k.karan
Message 33 of 94
latest reply

manoj3747sree
Community Member
Had the misfortune to buy a WD ext HDD from buying_reeloaded via paisa pay. seller gave a story after the deadline for receipt that the product was opened by the airport authorities and hence could not be delivered.The courier tracking shows that the product was at Kolkata instead of being sent to Trivandrum. Next the seller says that the product was heavily damaged by the airport authorities and he has no substitute of the product at the same price.Well, he cheated me royally ,wasted my time,made me lose a 10% discount coupon,and really opened my eyes to the kind of sellers on e bay.On top of it i still haven't received my money back.All buyers beware of buying on ebay and think twice before taking the plunge.
Message 34 of 94
latest reply

I have bought a two inspiron laptops with diwali offer,
I didn't see any progress of free gift that I claimed.
please send me the shipping details of the free gift ASAP .
Message 35 of 94
latest reply

yathayuindia
Community Member
HI,

My ebayid is yathayuindia

I had purchased a Canon EOS550D cam from ebay on 27/09/2011. Id:260846845219

I used a gift coupon for a Nokia C2-03.

The Nokia C2-03 was dispatched by ebay on 24Oct2011 through DTDC (Consignment No:V06944842)

I have not received the item till date. Its been a month.

I contacted DTDC and they say that the item is not traceable. I contacted ebay and ebay asks me to contact teh courier company (DTDC).

How long should I keep calling you both for an item that I am to receive?

DTDC have told clearly that the item is not traceable.

Now the sender(ebay) has to enquire about the item and has to make sure that I receive it.

Kindly fasten up the process and do keep me updated.

Regards,
Ganesh Siddhu.
Message 36 of 94
latest reply

thepaithani
Community Member
On and OFF most post related to seller shipped item while buyer not received it is related to DTDC. My personal experience is DTDC is only good for document where they have nothing to steal. Every other time you are your own.

About their customer service just say "hell" nothing better than that.

I thing even if slow and sometime funny INDIA POST is most reliable in getting item delivered at most reasonable price.
Message 37 of 94
latest reply

ashuonweb
Community Member
hi ebay team,
all of my frends used to get the ebay off coupon regularly but i never got the single one..
plz send me off coupon regularly
my ebay id is
ashuonweb
and email id is
ashuonweb@rediffmail.com
plz help me
Message 38 of 94
latest reply

saikumar_v
Community Member
dear seema

i am avail of DUSSERA,CARNIVAL,DIWALI gifts but

i received only dussera,carnival gifts from this AWB nos from DTDC

V07260974, V07260976 & V07260977 via DTDC

but iam still waiting for diwali gift (i.e cannon camera)
plz chk this paisapay ids

plz letme know when will i get this diwali gift.
Message 39 of 94
latest reply

Buyers don't pay after they win their bid.But they go unharmed.We sellers cannot give a negative feedback to them,nor ebay takes any action against them.
Message 40 of 94
latest reply