cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New eBay Customer Care: Post your views here

cochinmall
Community Member
Hello community folks.

New eBay customer care was launched to minimise the efforts done by sellers and buyers to write to various email address for their queries and difficulties.But recently,the toll free customer care has being acting no different than the online method of writting emails to the customer care division.

In a span of one week,I had three issues to be resolved.I called up the customer care division through their toll free number.The result I got was the same:-

Send a mail to so and so email address and they will be able to address to the concern.

Well,if I have to send a mail to the concerned team through email,I can expect a copy paste reply and finally a statement saying that 'The issue will be looked into and the team will revert back with a reply soon'

If the customer care has being launched to resolve issues and there is no solution from the team,then why launch such a team which is so irresponsible? Every seller or buyer can write to the online customer care division and then wait for another 2 days for the response.

Even though I am a powerseller,I do not have an account manager and have to deal with an irresponsible team(toll free customer care) who can never handle issues efficiently.It would be good if sellers and buyers can write in your valuable input so that we can make the customer care work more efficiently.

It is sad to see that 1.5% of my paisapay service charges are used for the inefficient functioning of the customer care.At least the money which sellers spend should have some value... ๐Ÿ˜ž

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 1 of 94
latest reply
93 REPLIES 93

ravikanth_rao
Community Member
Dear Friends,

I have purchase a camara from e-bay and i was elegible for diwali gift i.e. Airtel dish TV when enquired about customer support they say your request has been forwarded to the marketing department but they do not have co-ordination with marketing department hence they say that you need to wait and they will keep call you but, you never get a call please do not depend on free gift if you get it's your good luck.

Ravi Kanth - Moible: 98800 16601, Place - Bangalore.
Message 11 of 94
latest reply

mujipur123
Community Member
tcc.in sent a message about Raytec 15" TFT LCD Anti Glare Filter with Bill #370152442717

this item is not satisfied.... (shown picture is incorrect) i need only LCD monitor 15" only. KINDLY ARRANGE LCD MONITOR I AM PAID EXTRA DIFFERENCE COST & COURIER CHARGES. or replace our account.

PLEASE HELP.

thanks & regards,

mujipur123

mujipur rahiman.s
81/69, 100 feet Road, gandhipuram, coimbatore - 641012
ph : 936 002 0002 / 944 262 0007
Message 12 of 94
latest reply

@mujipur123

We had sent you the same item as per our ebay listng.

Since you now want another product so we have sent the required solution by email to you.

Kindly check your mail in your ebay account.
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 13 of 94
latest reply

rajrajinin
Community Member
Hi, I had made my first purchase on ebay and even after 3 days to making payment via net banking.. payment is not processed... hereinbelow is the 2nd session wid customer support... bad bad experience... below is the chat session with customer support

Customerrajrajinin
Initial Question/Comment: Bidding / Buying
10:00:59 AM SystemSystem
Thank you for contacting eBay.in Live Help. Please hold for the next available Live Help agent.
Lily B. has joined this session!
Connected with Lily B.
10:01:06 AM AgentLily B.
Hello, Welcome to eBay Live Help. My name is Lily. How may I assist you today?
10:02:10 AM Customerrajrajinin
i had madev the payment for htc mobile via net banking on 8th, still status ssshowing in paisapay as payment in process
10:02:21 AM Customerrajrajinin
kindly explain the same
10:02:34 AM AgentLily B.
Okay.
10:02:39 AM AgentLily B.
While I check from my side, we will need to verify your eBay account. Kindly provide your Name, Registered Address, Zip Code, Telephone number.
10:03:44 AM Customerrajrajinin
10:03:59 AM AgentLily B.
Thank you for providing the information.
10:03:59 AM AgentLily B.
Please be online.
10:05:01 AM Customerrajrajinin
k
10:06:05 AM AgentLily B.
On checking with the detail the payment in process.
10:06:17 AM Customerrajrajinin
ok
10:06:55 AM AgentLily B.
We have already forwarded the details 10/11/10.
10:07:08 AM Customerrajrajinin
to whom
10:07:56 AM Customerrajrajinin
??
10:08:00 AM AgentLily B.
To the concern team.
10:08:44 AM Customerrajrajinin
i was assured yesterday that the issue will be resolved within 24 hours, the matter has been escalated
10:09:11 AM Customerrajrajinin
i dont care to whom you have forwarded the issues... bottomline is issue is still pending
10:09:46 AM Customerrajrajinin
????????????
10:10:56 AM Customerrajrajinin
u der?
10:11:10 AM AgentLily B.
You will have to wait.
10:11:48 AM Customerrajrajinin
wait? for wat.. for u give me the appropriate answer or for the your concerned team to take action...
10:13:33 AM Customerrajrajinin
i guess we are on chat... waiting for ur revert...
10:13:40 AM Customerrajrajinin
is this one way conversation?
10:14:39 AM Customerrajrajinin
u der?
10:15:08 AM Customerrajrajinin
???????????//
10:15:22 AM AgentLily B.
No.
10:15:32 AM Customerrajrajinin
wat???
10:15:58 AM AgentLily B.
It will take at least 24 to 48 hours.
10:16:29 AM Customerrajrajinin
it been more than 3 days??????????? how much time do u take to process the payment
10:17:37 AM Customerrajrajinin
explain the procedure for refund
10:18:37 AM Customerrajrajinin
???????????????/
10:19:19 AM AgentLily B.
As it was Diwali season that is why it took so much time.
10:20:42 AM Customerrajrajinin
dont give me that.... i m from payment industry... it doesnt take time to processs teh online payment... secondly... ebay is not gonna dispatch the order.. so diwali load has nothing to do with this.... all ebay has to do is to send me and sellert the confirmation of the payment
10:20:58 AM Customerrajrajinin
give me resolution not some vague reason
10:22:20 AM Customerrajrajinin
yesterda y tciket id is 00459743... refer to yday chat where in was assured the resolution within 24 hours... i m still waiting
10:23:14 AM Customerrajrajinin
lily... explain the procedure for refund
10:23:45 AM AgentLily B.
Let me check the details for you.
10:24:02 AM Customerrajrajinin
hmm
10:25:16 AM AgentLily B.
I just had a word with the team the payment will be done before 5.30 from our end.
10:26:13 AM Customerrajrajinin
and the procedure to get refund?
10:28:46 AM Customerrajrajinin
hellooo... c i dont get time to shop... hence i buy online and if i have to waste my 1/2 an hours daily talking to customer support.... its not worth it...
10:28:52 AM Customerrajrajinin
waiting for the answer
10:30:22 AM AgentLily B.
As it is online bank transfer you will not be able to do the refund.
10:30:44 AM Customerrajrajinin
how about cancelling the order???
10:31:53 AM AgentLily B.
As it is online bank transfer the transaction can not be cancel.
10:32:24 AM Customerrajrajinin
i m talking about cancelling the order once the transaction has been completed.... i m fed up with ebay lethragic approach
10:32:42 AM Customerrajrajinin
so kind spell out the same lady
10:33:59 AM AgentLily B.
Was the payment is approved the seller will be able to cancel the transaction form its end.
10:34:27 AM Customerrajrajinin
ok ... r u sure the transaction will be completed b4 5.30 today
10:34:44 AM AgentLily B.
Yes.
10:35:12 AM Customerrajrajinin
good..... i m optimistic .... hope it gets done....
10:35:18 AM Customerrajrajinin
have a nice day
10:35:25 AM AgentLily B.
Okay.
Message 14 of 94
latest reply

vkrm2000
Community Member
1)"eBay Buyer Protection" / "Paisapay Protection" / "Paisapay Customer Support" / "eBay Guarantee" ["If not satisfied with your purchase on eBay, we will replace or refund your entire amount (including shipping) within 20 days"] Etc.,all are FARCE.
2)The only thing is COLLUDING 'eBay' with Sellers and cheating the Buyers. 'eBay' has lost credibility and became biggest cheating portal. I suggest all online buyers not to prefer online buying for the items costing more than Rs 500/-(By following this our loss can be limited to 500 and a lot of harassment can be avoided)
Message 15 of 94
latest reply

anuj_sethi1043
Community Member
Dear Friend,

Yesterday I created a new a/c on ebay as I wanted to purchase an item through online banking worth Rs. 338 including shipping charges. The payment had been debited from my a/c but I dint receive any confirmation order no. Moreover, this purchase is not listed in my ebay a/c as well. How do I track this purchase? PLS HELP...

Following is the transaction description as posted on my a/c - ICONN/22991177/020111/BILLDESK PAYMENT S - and Rs 338 has been deducted.
Message 16 of 94
latest reply

despoticdeuce
Community Member
chat session:26179388
customer service agent sachin was very slow and non responsive
Message 17 of 94
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
We got a Negative Feedback
"at the purchasing time it displayed no shipping charge. but i payed 40 rs extra"

What was our fault here?We wrote to TNS
TNS says "Cannot be removed" since it does not meet criteria ans sent their standard Copy Paste mail

We need to be busy in these activities rather than focussing on sales.
Message 18 of 94
latest reply

Most of the emails sent to ebay customer support or Trust and security teams get only a standard reply that they will get back within 48 hours. However I NEVER got any reply despite sending followup emails.

Worst is, eBay flush all the communication regarding a product within 3 months of listing. Can't imagine we are still not suing them for this very simple and most common support (actually non support) issue.
Message 19 of 94
latest reply

anilgarg
Community Member
I have purchase a mobile from e bay on 6 months installment of HDFC. After paying 1st installment by me to bank then on 2nd installment bank says that merchant had cencelled your installment so pay the balance full amount. It seems that after purchase the item from ebay how ebay changed its polcy when i paid the 1st installment. It seems that ebay is making us fool.
PAISA PAY ID:- 27836295558
Message 20 of 94
latest reply