cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New eBay Customer Care: Post your views here

cochinmall
Community Member
Hello community folks.

New eBay customer care was launched to minimise the efforts done by sellers and buyers to write to various email address for their queries and difficulties.But recently,the toll free customer care has being acting no different than the online method of writting emails to the customer care division.

In a span of one week,I had three issues to be resolved.I called up the customer care division through their toll free number.The result I got was the same:-

Send a mail to so and so email address and they will be able to address to the concern.

Well,if I have to send a mail to the concerned team through email,I can expect a copy paste reply and finally a statement saying that 'The issue will be looked into and the team will revert back with a reply soon'

If the customer care has being launched to resolve issues and there is no solution from the team,then why launch such a team which is so irresponsible? Every seller or buyer can write to the online customer care division and then wait for another 2 days for the response.

Even though I am a powerseller,I do not have an account manager and have to deal with an irresponsible team(toll free customer care) who can never handle issues efficiently.It would be good if sellers and buyers can write in your valuable input so that we can make the customer care work more efficiently.

It is sad to see that 1.5% of my paisapay service charges are used for the inefficient functioning of the customer care.At least the money which sellers spend should have some value... ๐Ÿ˜ž

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 1 of 94
latest reply
93 REPLIES 93

mdafroz
Community Member
I order A Clip on mp3player supports SD cards upto8Gb paid from My debit card Amount rs 296/-

Low price (320671571655) & my paisa pay Id is 28755292031
so please send me the shipment details As soon as possible

--
With Regards

MD afroz
Hyderabad
Andra pradesh india
Message 21 of 94
latest reply

shivu12304
Community Member
i want to sell on ebay so for that i must register to seeler account on ebay....and i entered all details like BANK ACCOUNT NUM,PAYEE NAME ETC....but where i hav stucked is....it is asking to enter MICR code...and i looked at my UTI BANK CHECK BOOK....but i am confused because there is two MICR codes in my check book.....one is the 1st page written like ("FOR ECS(ELECTRONIC CLEARING SERVICE) ,THE MICR CODE OF YOUR BRANCH IS 580211002) and the other MICR code is in the bottom of every cheque's like 000211000 .....so among this MICR code which MICR code i must enter in ebay sellers account form....? plz help me....
Message 22 of 94
latest reply

I didn't even know that the customer care was changed. To me even now (I interacted with them recently), it still sucks. They still don't provide and answers.

Did you really expect the customer care of ebay to improve?
Message 23 of 94
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
lack of knowledge in new members is the main reason.
Message 24 of 94
latest reply

@ pymobile

Ebay customer care has always been the worst part of ebay and it still sucks.

They are simply a 'copy & paste' team of cheaply hired workers.
Message 25 of 94
latest reply

rsri9457
Community Member
my consignement is stated to have been reached lucknow by blue dart courier, but courier status shows address wrong/incomplete/not located. this is farce as address is just close to a post office.
Message 26 of 94
latest reply

akashmehta2244411
Community Member
The seller has still not shipped the product (Axe DEo Twist)[X-(]

AXE Twist Deo Shipping
1 recipients
CC: recipientsYou More
Show Details

* eBay Member: sankalpdeals_in

TO:

* akash.mehta007@yahoo.co.in

Message flagged
Saturday, 9 July 2011 6:25 PM
Message Body
eBay eBay sent this message to Akash Mehta (akashmehta2244411).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
AXE Twist Deo Shipping
Hi akashmehta2244411,

Dear Customer,

We thank you for your overwhelming response to our offer of Axe Twist Deo.

We have started shipping the Axe Deos ordered by you & many others from 7/7/2011
& will complete the process soon. Some of you based in Mumbai may have already
received the deo when you read this mail.The deos are being shipped to you
by Blue Dart courier.

FYI,the deos are classified as dangeourous cargo for Air Travel as per regulations
& hence involves certain kind of packing & certification.The regulatory requirement
& requirement by Blue Dart has necessiated bubble wrap packing with each
deo packed in an envelope for surface transport & packing each bubble wrap
deo in box for Air transport. This is being done & therefore has taken longer
time in shipping out deos to you all.

Do bear with us for the delay. However we will certainly be shipping it out
before paisapay timeline & update the info on site. For all based out of
Mumbai,You should be receiving your deos shortly. As per our estimate you
should receive the deos between 11/7/2011 & 15/7/2011.

Once your item arrives in satisfactory condition, please leave positive feedback
for us.

Thank you again!

Happy Shopping!
Sankalpdeals_in
Email reference id: [#a8d988176b774d8cb6fabc3b8bf42ac5#]
Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this number, if you should need assistance.

Learn more to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

Another eBay member sent this email to akash.mehta007@yahoo.co.in through the eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its content.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

You can report this message as unsolicited (spam/spoof) email.

Copyright ยฉ 2011 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay India Private Limited is located at 101 B, Akruti Corporate Park, L.B.S. Marg, Kanjurmarg (west), Mumbai - 400079, India.
Reply to ebay@sankalpworld.com
Reply to ebay@sankalpworld.com
Send
Message 27 of 94
latest reply

neguneli
Community Member
sir/madam
i just purchase a 1TB seagate goflex from ebay seller gautamco and i have already send the demand draft just 2 days before the deadline on 22 july. And on 25 july ebay send me a message saying gautamco didn't get the dd and the transaction was cancelled. Now what about my dd i think it could have reach by now. So how do i get the item or my money back. Plis help this is my 1st time on ebay. The item no is170591807307
Message 28 of 94
latest reply

aisaravanan
Community Member
Sir,
Find the PaisaPay ID 29983167942 &
Airway bill details: ED349788595IN

Seller Name : 1stopmobisolution has shipped an item Micromax Q2+ Mobile.

Still i m not recd my items. Pl Help on this.
My contact No : +91 9714372154
My email ID : aisaravanan@samsons.com or
aisaravana@gmail.com
Regards,
Saravanan AI
+91 9714372154
Message 29 of 94
latest reply

bombaydreams7
Community Member
Dear aisaravanan,

We understand that you are not in receipt of the item, we have escalated this to the concerned team and they would get back to you within 24-48 hours.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards,
Seema
Message 30 of 94
latest reply