New Country Manager Mr Latif Nathani

Hi All Sellers,

From today onwards Mr Latif Nathani is the new country head of eBay India. Muralikrishnan B has stepped down as the country manager. Check eBay news and post your comments about this.
Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: New Country Manager Mr Latif Nathani

I am seeing these post only now...more than a year after the 'new boy' joined. There are still some MAJOR issues within Ebay India, and most of it has to do with the unfair practices that are damaging legitimate Sellers. Without Sellers there will be no Ebay. 

Message 31 of 42
latest reply

hsin6974
Community Member
I placed a order  iBall slide Q8007345 tablet  on dtd-16.10.2014 through ebay sight on line and payment made on line by credit card. vide PaisaPay ID 37633923514 I received the tablet on 29.10.2014.My IMEI no is-911377900046145. but tablet not open/on.may be in the tablet operating problems. Tablet was given at customer care center-metro piller-33, u/202, 3rd floor, Laxmi nagar, delhi , they said mother board of tablet spoiled. and cant be replaced due replacement period is over.

but tablet was deleverd to me on 29.10.2014 . kindly tell them for replacement of tablet.
thanks
harbaksh singh

@greatdealsindia2012 wrote:
Hi All Sellers,

From today onwards Mr Latif Nathani is the new country head of eBay India. Muralikrishnan B has stepped down as the country manager. Check eBay news and post your comments about this.
Message 32 of 42
latest reply

I had first time ordered the product from ebay.in and really cursing the day why I booked it ,few instances mentioned below 

1. The product is booked on 24th October and till date the product is not even shipped where as other ecommerce sites delivers the product by this time or before this.

2. The customer need to wait atleast 30 min to talk to customer care irrespective of which ever time we call in a day.

3.The customer care agents sitting on the desk cuts the call when customer try to explain there problem.

4.When the customer want to talk to the supervisor the response comes that their is no supervisor in ebay .

5. The customer agent says that ebay is not responsible for product delivery on time as it is the job of seller and courier agent.

6.I had esclated the issue on 2nd November and till 5th November no action is taken by logistic team (Ritesh Sharma) and there was no reason why he didn't do it.

with above mentioned instances happened to me for single order I am not sure about booking any product in ebay but wanted to convey to you about my bad experience and irresponsible response from ebay customer agents.

service request number-    1-37914429166, 1-38094909311

Message 33 of 42
latest reply

hshe7938
Community Member

Dear Team,

I have not received the Brand New Mobile which i
have place the order on 31st Oct 2014, But as their
is a damage on the Mobile, I don't want the
product to use, As i want to return the product &
please process for the refund which i have a
already made the payment through Credit Card on
31st Oct 2014. I have received the product on 06th
Oct 2014 but which i have received the product
doesn't match to which i have placed it through
online.

I want to return the product & please process the
return of amount ASAP.

Regards,
Harish Shetty

Message 34 of 42
latest reply

d-k6fncap9
Community Member

Dear Concern,

My Name is rohit & i am working in PVR LTD.kindly provide me status of below mentioned ID. Still i did not receive any kind of confirmation regarding my refund.Firstly seller is denied to send my order due to form38 & after 20 days i receive the order while i have already mail to seller to cancel the order because as per seller if i will not provide form 38 so my order will be cancelled. but after this mail seller didn't response on mail and on phone number which you guys provided me and send order after 20 days while i have already purchase same product from local market. so i denied to accept the order return back to courier boy,because now it is wastage of money for me.  Its very bad experience to do shopping with us.so kindly refund my money on urgent basis.
i hope you will take this call urgently 

Claim ID:713809
Paisa Pay ID:37576378812
Item number:301346397971

Rgds
Rohit

Message 35 of 42
latest reply

ashitagraw
Community Member
Ebay is fake. Plz ask everyone not to shop from here. ebay sucks
Message 36 of 42
latest reply

turak_sumi
Community Member

DEAR EBAY,

I HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT FOR THIS ITEM ON 17TH OCT 2014 BUT IT IS NOT YET SHIPPED BY YOU TILL 30 DAYS OF MY MAKING A FULL PAYMENT THRU EBAY. THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND TOTALLY UN ACEPTABLE. I HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS TO EBAY NUMBER OF TIMES BUT THEY ARE ALSO NOT HEARING MY COMPLAINT.

I WILL NOW GO ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND TO CONSUMER FORUM MAKE YOU PAY ME DOUBLE + WILL TAKE BY ITEM FROM YOU AS A COMPENSATION.

I have ordered this item on Ebay. I have paid it in full on 17th Oct 2014 however this item is not even shipped till date by ebay. I have called up number of times to ebay but everytime it says waiting time of not less then 30-40 mins. I had called up seller directly couple of times but he doesnt pick up.Finnaly had a chat with ebay who turned up after 45 mins of waiting time. Customer Service Chat Transcript. Some Ms.Palavi assured that i will get a call from ebay within 72 hrs but till date no calls, no emails, no updates. I am not totally frustrated and going to complaint to consumer forum and will take on ebay to social media. I want my full money refund and i want this item from ebay.

Message 37 of 42
latest reply

srkhosla
Community Member

This really has been a punishment for a buyer to buy the useless and Duplicate items from your site first of all why would i goto courior your thing and that too on my cost and you are giving me coupon for that R U OUT OF YOUR MIND do you think i will again purchase garbage from your site again well i am not interested

you should send a person to pick this up and if somehow i need to courior it that you should return it in money only i dont want any coupon,  
Message 38 of 42
latest reply

Dear Mr, Nathani,

This is with reference to my claim Claim ID: 764290. I was shocked to see the same closed despite having received a damaged product (Pic of the same was enclosed while making the claim the same day I received the product) hence I called you call centre and they told me that they tried getting in touch with me and could not hence they decided to close the case.

I really don’t understand that despite having received a damaged product how can your company decide to close the case without my consent however after a lot of back and forth I was informed that they would reopen the case however to my surprise it is still showing closed and once again I have called you call centre and once again the same story.

Since last 2 weeks I have been trying to get in touch with various people from your office like Nikhil, Sourav, etc but getting no response from them.

I have been a very regular and a loyal customer for years, it is really disappointing to see the way this has been handled and is making me rethink the trust I had in eBay.  

I hope you look into the same ASAP and some serious action.

Regards

Rahul Mehta

Message 39 of 42
latest reply

askhan1307
Community Member

dear sir

dear maine aapko 5/12/14 ko DOA lettar sand kar diya h aur ab tak mujhe koi ryply nahi mila main jitni baar c.care par call karta hu mujhe alag alag baat kehte h mr.mahinder ne kaha ebay ne sellar ko paisa de diya aap sellar se refund lo hamari koi jimmedari nahi h nagma and salman aur 2 c.care k log h jinka kehna h k DOA aapne ebay ko diya h ebay ki policy h k ab aaap ebay gurrenty me h aur ebay refund ka karega consal team aapko call karegi 5/12/14 se ab tak koi call nahi aaya aur DOa lettar mail karne k baad mera roll khatam ho gaya h ab aap apne sellar se baat kar ke CREDIT NOTE le le aur mujhe mera paisa refund kar de kyun ki main bhi janta hu ke DOA lettar lene k baad ebay ki jimmedari h ki wo mujhe mera paisa refund kare or sellar se CREDIT NOTE le kar case close kare

kyunki mujhse paisa ebay ne liya h sellar ne nahi main aapke sellar se bhi mil chuka hu unohne mujhe kaha h k jab ebay mujhe call ya email kar k conformation lega to main une prosses bata dunga k ebay mujhse CREDIT NOTE ya REPLECMENT jo bhi chahiye le sakte h ebay ka account sellar k paas h is liye wo ebay ko refund karega mera account nahi h ebay k paas is liye wo sirf mujhe REPLECEMENT hi de sakte par mujhe sirf aur sirf REFUND chahiye REPLECMENT nhai

ASIF KHAN       7827213790

Message 40 of 42
latest reply