New Country Manager Mr Latif Nathani

Hi All Sellers,

From today onwards Mr Latif Nathani is the new country head of eBay India. Muralikrishnan B has stepped down as the country manager. Check eBay news and post your comments about this.
Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: New Country Manager Mr Latif Nathani

Hi Mr Latif Nathani

I purchased Samsung mobile phone from Ebay on 27th Novemver 2014, but still i have not received my product so I raised claim for refund the money.

I am trying to contacting ebay customer support but they are not providing the claim status. what shall I do to get my moeny refund.

Please help.

My Contact # 09920086356

Regards,

Rohan Bhoir

Message 41 of 42
latest reply

Re: New Country Manager Mr Latif Nathani

prameh3
Community Member

Dear Sir,

I wish to inform you that I didn't received the material(Zebronics Headphone) as mention in my order Item No. 221605942663, I have already inform you though customer care to your executive for the issue (6 Time contacted to your helpdesk). he had also provide us the claim ID 773354- paisa pay id-37914186925 on dated 19/11/2014. but I am regret to inform you that no action is taken by your team. kindly you are advise to solve my issue as soon as possible.

No one from ebay is bother to resolve this issues,

I had used payback points to buy this product ,since these points are getting expired on 21-Dec-15 ,it will be no use if got refunded after that date.

Hope you will understand the problem and resolve it in a day itself.

@greatdealsindia2012 wrote:
Hi All Sellers,

From today onwards Mr Latif Nathani is the new country head of eBay India. Muralikrishnan B has stepped down as the country manager. Check eBay news and post your comments about this.

Regards

Prasad Mehta

Message 42 of 42
latest reply