cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need to know the escalation matrix.

amitkr_85
Community Member
My refund request was rejected without giving any chance to present my case. The claim personnel has been avoiding my request to talk since then. Can you please tell me what should I do now? How can escalate this issue further? Do I need to go to Consumer court or should I file an FIR in order to get your attention? I am not going to give up on this issue because you guys are responsible for theft(kind of) of my hard-earned money.
Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: Need to know the escalation matrix.

I have booked an order with PaisaPay ID : 41157202378. I have not received product yet so i have raised calim against    Claim ID : 1503153 08 Dec 2015.

I am not getting any proper response for the given claim.

Kindly provide your  escalation matrix for the same.

Regards

Rajesh

Message 21 of 36
latest reply

Ebay grievience is just an umberella where whole ebay india is hiding . their process is very messy  and there will be 0% chance to get hold of so called grievance officer named arun unni. I assure your calls email to this person will never get answer.

let see if ebay india has guts to come back this reply and prove their grivance process is addressed in timely manner.

Message 22 of 36
latest reply

asin40888
Community Member
Ebay sells refurbished part..i got a defective car air filler with damaged meter...iam sending emails but they are not responding...i felt cheated...dont ever buy from ebay
Message 23 of 36
latest reply

jsengup_1
Community Member
I too am facing a similar issue.i suspect their guarantee is also fake!!
Message 24 of 36
latest reply

I too have had a real bad experience with eBay.  Out of 4 items purchased so far, 3 are defective.  A claim raised by me for one of the items has been closed by eBay on their own in spite of returning the defective item to the seller and sending proof of delivery.  All follow-ups via email to reopen the claim has been in vain so far.  I have started telling all my friends not to buy anything from eBay!!!

Message 25 of 36
latest reply

There are no escalation matrix in eBay, rather this word is not there in their business. There are real cheater on online sale.

@johnc_john wrote:

Please somebody help with escalation matrix in Ebay. they are chaeted me and sice last 15days i am behind them for refund/ Replacement. Everyday some excecutive will pickup the call and say the same story that they are worjking on this......

Be careful before buying anything from Ebay. They will not take any reposibility and your money will be stuck....

Message 26 of 36
latest reply

Samsung 32 GB memory card I have received is faulty , I have called to eBay costumer care , they called me you will get call regarding this but didn't get .

I am trying to log call on eBay garenty but getting error your product no. Is wrong.
Kindly help.
Message 27 of 36
latest reply

I fully support your statement made here psanju.

I have been thru a very similar incident & reached so called 'Grievance' umbrella where all of the E-bay india take refuge.

They have completely denied me any claim to the product stating i placed the order
Spoiler
Ebay is a market that is running only to support some vested interests, & never for customers!
Never ever buy from it as once you place the order/ payment, you are at the mercy of ebay & customer care/ a fake grievance cell that only gives you a false feeling that they are helping you & deny all claims in the end!
.They have made me realize that placing an order on e-bay India is the biggest flaw that i can ever commit.
Henceforth i'll will ensure, i dont even in error, land upon the ebay page to shop for a product.
I unfortunately again placed an order for a seller (Online.Guru from Mumbai, who never responds to your mails & ships the order even if customer has asked to cancel the order) that too ,upon the advice from e-bay customer care (that ebay has no control over the order, its just a mediator,please contact the seller Online-Guru & get it cancelled,here goes the contact number), the seller was never available on his contact phone, hence mailed him- mail attached herewith, same was verified with ebay customer care, as they couldnt reach him as well.
After all this torture, i was referred to the grievance cell (Arun Unni) who never comes into the pic & its only a bunch of adamant ,ill-mannered,junk-quality personnel who bluntly reject all your claims & blame it upon the customer as he placed the order, made me realize that yourself as a customer did the mistake by placing an order on E-bay.
Guys, please understand that all this is a cooked up foul smelling dish with an attractive cover, to lure customers into placiing an order on the site & then fall prey to their antics!!!
Message 28 of 36
latest reply

I agree with all the comments above. .we should stop using eBay. .seller and eBay not doing justice to the buyer. .both r mingled with each other to fraud people. .we order something and we get something. .if we ask for refund then we never get reply from eBay. .we loose form both side money and also the stuff which we return to the seller.
Message 29 of 36
latest reply

jkj6395
Community Member
Hello I have the same issue it's been 2 months now they don't even reply for the email,they have taken back the product but still they have not given my refund.
Message 30 of 36
latest reply