cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need to know the escalation matrix.

amitkr_85
Community Member
My refund request was rejected without giving any chance to present my case. The claim personnel has been avoiding my request to talk since then. Can you please tell me what should I do now? How can escalate this issue further? Do I need to go to Consumer court or should I file an FIR in order to get your attention? I am not going to give up on this issue because you guys are responsible for theft(kind of) of my hard-earned money.
Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: Need to know the escalation matrix.

Please somebody help with escalation matrix in Ebay. they are chaeted me and sice last 15days i am behind them for refund/ Replacement. Everyday some excecutive will pickup the call and say the same story that they are worjking on this......

Be careful before buying anything from Ebay. They will not take any reposibility and your money will be stuck.... Jayant
Message 31 of 36
latest reply

rinrez
Community Member

Hi, 

I have also been facing the same issue!!!

this is the MOST UN-FRIENDLY company for customers!!!!

they trust their suppliers more than customers!!! I think we should write to the government to RESTRICT E-BAY FROM DOING BUSINESS in India!!!!

Their call center is completely robotic & so are their process!!! they JUST DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND CUSTOMER PAIN!!!!

e-BAY NEEDS TO PULL UP THEIR SOCKS IN CUSTOMER SERVICE OTHERWISE VERY SOON THEY WILL PHASE OUT FROM THE MARKET as there are better companies who provide THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE!!!!!

PATHETIC & A CHEAT ORGANIZATION - ebay is!!!! 

RESTRICT YOURSELVES FROM BUYING PRODUCTS FROM HERE!!!!

Message 32 of 36
latest reply

Hey venkatesh I ordered one xime redmi mi 2 in eBay two days before but after I got a mail from seller digital it's not new mobile and not come with box and accessories so I decided to cancel my order am looking for new mobile so want to cancel it so I mail to seller two days back but nobodi respond I called to eBay customer he told u send to mail seller contact but seller not cancel my order then wt to do I am very irritating with eBay actually am trust eBay not seller eBay only take responsibility but it's very pathetic want refund

Message 33 of 36
latest reply

My refund request was rejected without giving any chance to present my case. The claim personnel has been avoiding my request to talk since then. Can you please tell me what should I do now? How can escalate this issue further? Do I need to go to Consumer court or should I file an FIR in order to get your attention? I am not going to give up on this issue because you guys are responsible for theft(kind of) of my hard-earned money.
Message 34 of 36
latest reply

vigo-37
Community Member
I have booked watch : CASIO edifice with an amount of Rs- 2626/- on 25th march'2018 with a transaction id 28717210 through payzapp wallet and amount got deducted but still now I haven't received any order confirmation. Even I tried to calling to customer care people, they were with proper knowledge. Thereafter i got a mail stating request has been taken with SR-152886286163. I don't why ebay is looting everyone's money.
Message 35 of 36
latest reply

vigo-37
Community Member
I have booked watch : CASIO edifice with an amount of Rs- 2626/- on 25th march'2018 with a transaction id 28717210 through payzapp wallet and amount got deducted but still now I haven't received any order confirmation. Even I tried to calling to customer care people, they were with proper knowledge. Thereafter i got a mail stating request has been taken with SR-152886286163. I don't know why ebay is looting everyone's money.if your company is really genuine please refund the money.
No proper customer service.
Why you people are taking such a long time to give the resolution.
In my experience, ebay is worst company among all online retail companies.
Your Customer services executives don't have the knowledge.sometimes they put on long hold without responding to customer until we disconnect the call.
If it is repeated in the same manner very soon your company will have to close the services.
Message 36 of 36
latest reply