Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

worst experince in selling with Ebay....harrashes seller in name of system..worst payment system

I am seller on ebay from last two months and have worst experiance....1) worst payment experiance ....2) not goes as per their own rules3) support team finds each and every way to deny support and cry in the name of sytem4) there system is against co...

Need to know the escalation matrix.

My refund request was rejected without giving any chance to present my case. The claim personnel has been avoiding my request to talk since then. Can you please tell me what should I do now? How can escalate this issue further? Do I need to go to Con...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 35 replies
  • 20 Helpful

DD NAME MISTAKE

Dear Ebay Team, I booked bluetooth earphone... due to non working of headset claim was applied and DD received to my address. My Name was Mentioned PRADEEP bank not accepting the same due to MY Actual name is S PRADEEP. Please change the name in DD a...

Seller says my address was not updated in Ebay side to dispatch the material, what to do ?

Dear Team,I am a buyer purchased so many things from Ebay. On 14th i made a order(1st) through Ebay. Due to PINCODE issue the seller could not able to do shipment as he was a power seller and refunded the amount. So i updated the Address(PINCODE) aft...

Didn't receive the product but money deducted

I ordered a "Hot LED Light Earpic" as a guest user. I was told that the product would be delivered between 22 to 24 March. The amount was deducted from my account but the product was not delivered. On 25th March I received a message that my product w...

Not Refunded

Kindly note My claim Id has been closed without any personalisation. The product cost is 9949 / .Kindly do the necessary as soon as possible. Regards Amol.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Spam call

I got a call.. Speaking in hindi unable to cumminicate in english. Saying free selective gifts on purchase of 4000rs or above but not to pay on ebay.in ... Ebay needs to check how our deatails go to this scam/fake ppl .. Is it the courier delivery gi...

missing transaction ..kindly refund

To, Ebay Sir I am a member of ebay since last 15 years. I purchased a laptop at 4pm 21april 15 today ,icici bank statement is showing amount deducted from my account but its not showing in purchase list.kindly look into the matter.Sms from bank shows...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay India selling duplicate items fake products

Don't buy any product from ebay they sell dummy and duplicate itemsPaisa pay id 46167095937Guarantee claim (ID -3247310)I had purchased 64 GB memory card San disk from ebay which was duplicate item I had reached eBay guarantee but they told me to rea...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful