Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Important for Sellers listing on eBay US: New fee structure for eBay US

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Sellers,

eBay US recently announced a new fee structure for sellers listing on eBay US site. The new pricing will also be of interest to sellers using ILF to showcase their inventory on eBay.com site.

These changes may have significant impact on the way you do your business on eBay. We will encourage you to familiarise yourself with the changes and understand how best to take advantage of the changes. To read the announcement, please click here.

If you have any questions on the changes, please feel free to post on this thread.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Sapana,
Thanx.
That is good.But I feel it should have been from 1.99$ down instead of 0.99 down.100 is okay.I cant manage more than that in a month.Cut in FVF is definitely vey good.Now sellers are charged 12c.So 9c is a big boost.
As it is US and Canada gives five listings free in 30 days.Hope that continues.
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

nsjewelsindia
Community Member
hello,
that means we indian sellers can avail the new fees structure. thats great can u please guide me that how can i go for premium store as it mentioned over there that please contact ebay to upgrade .
thank you
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

amit4134
Community Member
What is ebay india doing for the powersellers? There is no account manager till now for coins category.
There is a change on ebay.com in listing fees and insertion fees but nobody yet has approached me to guide and maximise the discount that will be available on ebay.com.
It seems there is a lack of motivation among ebay india category managers.
Powerseller packing kit that was complimentary has been taken off. Till date i ws never informed.
I had emailed the category manager regarding the down falling sales in the coins category. But no reply till date.

Is this the way we are going ahead in 2010???

Would like to know from fellow ebayers what they think about it as well.

My email was sent on 25jan2010:

Subject: Falling sales in coins category
Monday, 25 January, 2010 6:28 PM
To: "sapna gupta"
Hi! Sapna, How are u doing?

I am a bit worried about the future of ebay. The reason behind being the business is falling badly on ebay. Atleast the coins category. You are the category manager as far as coins is concerned. What measures are being taken? Please check the ratio of listings online on ebay coins category and compare it to the sales. It is good enough to tell the entire story. The trust among the buyers is not there. The listings are of such poor quality. Sellers are not trained correctly. Many look to make profits in postage charges. The focus should be more on having quality buyers and sellers instead of quantity.

What is ebay doing to promote 1 paisa listings?

Why cant they offer some discounts in commission for listing a coin for 1 paisa with no reserve? A seller takes a risk by listing a coin for 1 paisa. He may be even at loss on the end of the auction. This is the time to be innovative to promote business and build a trading friendly environment.

What are the incentives you are giving to a powerseller? Powersellers are the pillars of ebay business as they pay big commissions to ebay and create the trust of buyers. The listings of powersellers should be promoted. Atleast 1 listing should be given free propack for a month. Why has ebay stopped sending free packing material to powersellers???

The more 1 paisa listings and powersellers listings you will promote the more quality business ebay will generate.

I will be more than happy if i can help in any possible way to improve the ebay business environment.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks
Amit Surana
amit4134(ebay user id)

http://stores.ebay.in/Surana-Art

http://stores.ebay.com/Surana-Art
Message 4 of 4
latest reply