Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Geb problems and poor cc service

Every time i order using geb i get few refunds saying all stupid reasons which does not match and i don t know why you make us search all the way the product and make us order and get the money and then keep refunding it. As you may tell that it woul...

GIFT VOUCHERS SUGGESTION

Dear ebay team, I wish to see ebay gift vouchers as a option to redeem credit cards points in Citibank rewards catalogue or citibank online rewards catalogue and in imintpoints.com . plzzz look into this suggestion as i hope this will bring more busi...

Poor customer support in India

I was surprised to notice a small glitch in ebay's database where my postal code number was considered invalid. I tolerated this for some time but it was affecting my product searches in nearby area. I wrote to the customer support asking them to fix...

Key changes to the eBay PowerSeller Program

Dear Sellers, Becoming & maintaining a PowerSeller status has always been something to be proud of, as it talks about your proven track record of both quality and quantity. We are making some changes to the PowerSeller program criteria to make it mor...

We dont need gifts

Dear eBay...your new offers for the valentine are gud enough..but we dnt benefit with such offers.. instead of givin us free gifts...u could have opted givin flat discount vouchers...like.. Rs.250 voucher for purchase above >Rs.1000 Rs.500 voucher fo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller says didnt receive the DD

I send my payment as DD through Courier on Tuesday. When i checked its online status, it shows that item was delivered on Thursday(with acknowledged signature). But my seller says that he didn't receive it. What should i do now?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay didnt refund

I had purchased item from EBay. I didnt get the item. I raised a concern with Ebay. They asked for details. I send the details. After 2 weeks EBay is telling I didnt give details so they are closing the issue. I would suggest EBay to be more sensitiv...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Thanks eBay

Very recently I started shopping from eBay.Truely amazing experience.Already refered eBay to all my friends.eBay made me even more lazy..I dont wanna go out anymore and shop..infact im addicted to eBay site since the day they sent me discount coupons...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FRADULAT SELLER: agmmobiles

Hi, I have recently bought a blackberry 8100 phone from the seller agm mobiles. The listing by the seller clearly mentioned that the phone has a email client setup facility. However,the phone I have received doesn't support email client feature and e...

Problem With ebay site and my ebay

Hello well i am buying stuff from ebay uk ebay us ebay india,but i see there is a problem in ebay coding. whenever i add item to my watch list and see that item in MY Ebay the actual price of that item is different than the the actual price. For eg. ...