cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i register a complain against seller on ebay

adityarpandya
Community Member
seller on ebay have been bulling new buyers in giving positive feedback to avail warranty its high time that ebay comes to know about this
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

victoria_edward
Community Member
It is difficult to believe.
Indian buyers buy but dont pay.
They terrorize sellers.
Ebay india encourages distortion by nonpaying buyers.
This an awful site.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

another tu-tu-mein-mein post....hmmmph

@victoria: pls do not do us poor souls a favor by selling here then! there are as many sellers who don't bother for an expedited refund in case a deal falls through because of them. they just wait for ebay to do the refund, thus blocking buyers money for weeks. and there are equal number of sellers who put a sugar cube on their tongue and take the pains to communicate with their customers in case they are not aware of how to proceed.

@aditya: if the seller mentions warranty in his listing, it has to be unconditional. -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

adityarpandya
Community Member
the seller is digitalworld
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

sana.creation
Community Member
You should give a negative for this behavior.
Rest assure you will get the warranty, it' legally binding.

Regards
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

funnyrohit
Community Member
I paid for touch screen 8GB MP3 player and found product faulty at the reception.I contacted seller to inform the same and he said you acknowledge the receipt of product and the nsend us for replacement.It is almost month now and seller is not responding to my request.Please advice what to do?
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

dilkhush2010
Community Member
hi i bought a supposingly original iphone from the seller gajanan_cellzone.. he cheated me.. please be careful.. the iphone wasnt original.. it was a chinese one.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

sairsami
Community Member
I bought a dual sim phone on eBay, but only one sim is working, when I contacted the seller he asked me to raise a compliant email via "contact seller" option on eBay home. I could not find this. Please help me send an email via "Contact Seller"

Thanks.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply