Ebay didnt refund

jacobboby
Community Member
I had purchased item from EBay. I didnt get the item. I raised a concern with Ebay. They asked for details. I send the details. After 2 weeks EBay is telling I didnt give details so they are closing the issue. I would suggest EBay to be more sensitive to these issues. There are so many users. Ebay cant just say this to escape refunding. I was a regular purchased from Ebay. Now I dont trust them.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ebay didnt refund

mrdtshering
Community Member
Did you get back your refund? I am a regular with ebay too and for the first time I am having a problem with them. I ordered a product on 6th January and till today 2nd Feb 2010 I am still waiting for the thing to arrive. I wrote to ebay about the delay and they took all the details but after that there is not a word from them.I want to know if there is a way we can make them liable for this malpractice. I too am scared of dealing with ebay and I shall stop dealing with them.
D.Tshering from Darjeeling
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ebay didnt refund

madmahesh2009
Community Member
@mrdtshering

Instead of writing to ebay lodge a case in ebay resolution centre before 45 days.If 45 days are gone you can never get your money or the product.Contact the seller in all possible means and try to explain.If he is not responding or trying to tell you to wait for more than 45 days don't stop hear none,leave a negative feedback for him.Sometimes you need to be harsh as it is afterall your hard earned money.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply