cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

GROSS INJUSTICE BY THE JURY OF COMMUNITY REVIEW FORUM

colorland.in
Community Member
I think I am going to provide enough ammunition for eBay to at least relook the new Community Review Forum (CRF) Jury and their decisions, if not just shoot them! ๐Ÿ™‚

I received an unfair feedback from a Non-Paying international buyer "fraverlive", even after the UPI had been filed and I had received the FVF refund. I will provide you a timeline for the same (dates 04/01 to 26/01 exactly as mentioned in my appeal with CRF) so it is easier for everyone to understand:

04/01/11 - Auction End, buyer wins it
10/01/11 - He is unable to pay thru PaisaPay as he is from outside India, so we send him payment details to pay thru PayPal
11/01/11 - Buyer writes "I cant send money to india for paypal now. Pay pal said me no work whit india for now." Such a thing has NEVER happened, so we assume he is just trying to evade payment.
12/01/11 - Unpaid Item case is opened as payment is not received
14/01/11 - Buyer writes "I cant send money to india by pay pal. If u no ask me i will vote - and write me problem." I later understood that he was threatening us with the negative feedback, at that time we really could not understand this threat
17/01/11 - We closed the case to get our FVF as the buyer showed no willingness to pay.
20/01/11 - Buyer leaves us a -ve feedback
26/01/11 - We filed appeal with Community Review Forum
28/01/11 - Our account manager calls us and we discuss this issue, he tells me that this feedback is unfair according to eBay's "Unfair Feedback" policies and should be removed if I write an email to eBay TnS at "inrswebhelp@ebay.com". So I sent an email to them right away.
29/01/11 - The very next day TnS removes the feedback as it surely is unfair.

BUT SOMEHOW THE CASE IN CRF IS STILL OPEN, so this is where the "fun" starts...

02/02/11 - The case gets forwarded to the voting stage as the buyer does not reply
08/02/11 - I get and email from CRF stating "A majority of Community review forum jurors have decided that the feedback for this transaction should remain"

I do not know how the Jury found this against me, and this really puts off my faith in the CRF, as it is an absolutely clear case of unfair feedback. Thankfully it has not affected my feedback percentage as eBayโ€™s policy helped me, else this post would not have been in such a fun tone.

This case clearly shows how useless this whole process of CRF can be if they do not even vote in favour of cases which are absolutely clearly against eBay's Unfair feedback policy, and therefore how can CRF claim to be "Keeping feedback fair..."

I really hope some eBay Employees reply to this post, if not Mr. Ambreesh Murthy himself.

Regards,
Rajeshri G.
Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

fitvika
Community Member
and also i am going to sell my inventory and i feel it is beeter to quit ebay as a seller and now i learned a lot how to be a fraud buyer in eaby.
Message 31 of 48
latest reply

Still no Pinks - WOW!

This is the height of #*&@!*%^$
Message 32 of 48
latest reply

colorland.in
Community Member
It is a good policy by eBay US, but somehow I could not find any updates on that in their announcements, and even then such policies never seem to come to eBay India. :_|
Message 33 of 48
latest reply

colorland.in
Community Member
It is a good policy by eBay US, but somehow I could not find any updates on that in their announcements, and even then such policies never seem to come to eBay India. :_|
Message 34 of 48
latest reply

i am too a power seller...but still i feel so unjustice with the new community forum.
got 3 negative feedbacks in which two of them didnot even care to reply to case still the case was in their favour. and in the other one where the buyer replied he gave a satisfactory reply and wanted the feedback to be removed even then the case said the feedback should remain.
i guess the review forum is just to fool the sellers.
also i find that more than 90% of times the first time buyers leave a negative feedback.
the review forum has a rule that after 4 cases against seller he cannot apply for some time that is the reason they are always against seller so that he cannot file a case again and it becomes a relief for the judges.
ebay should seriously look into this and atleast give seller the reasons for which the negative feedback should remain.
Message 35 of 48
latest reply

I think pink are the jury members and voting so they are not replying in this post or they are so busy that they even don't have time to vote in CRF and maximum cases going against seller even if seller is giving 100% evidence of genuinity
Message 36 of 48
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
Let them be transparent, let them have a Seller what notes Jury had left for their vote (no need to give the full id details, they can just put first letter * last letter).

On the whole, we feel that let the negatives lie there unless they are harming Seller account. And let eBay don't consider the quality of the Seller account based on the feedback system.

This will be a fair play.

Regards
Message 37 of 48
latest reply

colorland.in
Community Member
Yes, you guys are right! They should leave a reason why they made the decision, so eBay will atleast know if the DID even read the case before making the judgement.
Message 38 of 48
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
This Community Review Forum is of NO USE -- NEED COMMUNITY COURT BACK

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 39 of 48
latest reply

colorland.in
Community Member
Wow, everyone seems to be unhappy with CRF, is eBay listening to its "Community"??!
Message 40 of 48
latest reply