Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EMI

I think eBay should give an option for EMI while selling products. No matter its the first listing or 5th. Why should i wait till 20 listing, for EMI? Regards, Eddie

Zero buyer protection

I have to say now after this much purchases that eBay is providing very very poor buyer care.I bought a belt pouch for my Nokia E7.But it dint fit my mobile.I contact the seller for return for which he would not respond at all.In the mean time i get ...

Shopyourworld CUSTOMERS BEWARE!!

If the fact that 04 out of my five purchases made through SYW were seriously bungled did not swear me off them. Blatant lying, continually reneging on promises and extremely POOR customer support has ensured that I would never dare to do business wit...

payment issue

Today I sold one item and on status it shown I received the monet. But when i check my bank account balance I didn't receive any money from any user. What will i do now. i shipped item or not?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Improper Item

I Have brought a RC Helicopter(item No.250822664933) On 11-6-2011,it has been delivered on 16-6-2011 but the problem is it is not working even once also so kindly pls change my item.so please kindly solve my problem....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Protection ?

We recently sold an item to an ebayer. It was a low cost item. Since we were trying to test the market, we priced it competitively. The item was rejected by the buyer. It was shipped by DTDC however, the buyer address was in-correct and the phone not...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

COMMUNITY REVIEW FORUM CASES

DEAR eBay TEAM, For last 3-months I found some difficulties at COMMUNITY REVIEW FORUM, For 4-cases I found below: >Seller opend a Case >buyer didn't respond >members voting ends >case result in favour of buyer ALSO IN ONE CASE BUYER RESPONDED BY MENT...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay misleading customers?

Seems eBay staff are getting careless. On the "Deals of the week! (Offer ends 21st June)" page: 1. On the "Top Picks" row, Clicking on "Samsung LED 40" 40D5000" link actually takes you to "SAMSUNG UA32D5000 32" LED TV (Item number: 170654999068, Pric...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i can't get free gift

Dear Sir, I am purchases one Spice Mobile (Item No-180666212128), and in this purchases i applying a 8 GB pen drive free gift cupone, I get the mobile phone but the till time i can't get the pen drive. So pls say Why???????????????????