COMMUNITY REVIEW FORUM CASES

DEAR eBay TEAM,
For last 3-months I found some difficulties at COMMUNITY REVIEW FORUM,
For 4-cases I found below:
>Seller opend a Case
>buyer didn't respond
>members voting ends
>case result in favour of buyer
ALSO IN ONE CASE BUYER RESPONDED BY MENTIONING 'Issue resolved with seller, please remove negative" BUT AFTER VOTING ENDS I GOT A MESSAGE "Feedback should remain"

SO WHAT'S GOING ON eBay. eBay TEAM SHOULD LOOK INTO THE MATTER, EVEN I REQUEST EBAY TEAM TO THE CHANGE THE JURY VOTERS FOR MY CASES. ITS A MANUPULATION OF WHOLE SYSTEM. Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Each and every case are going in favor of buyers. So no use of opening and case on CRF
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

CRF is become totally useless and is there only to fool the poor new sellers who join ebay thinking that they will be protected. It is completely manipulated by ebay staff. Ebay has appointed some sellers on their behalf to vote on the cases in CRF only so that ebay can save their face when they are taken to court and RTI act is invoked and details of CRF are made public. I have stopped filing cases in CRF, I prefer to take a hit and refund the buyer for removal of negative or neutral feedback.

Oh I just love ebay for its tricks.

StopandShop
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

DEAR ALL SELLERS,

BEWARE OF 3-POINTS OF "COMMUNITY REVIEW FORUM" :

ALWAYS REMEBER:
1> IF 4-CASE RESULT GOES AGAINST OF SELLER, THEN WILL NOT BE ABLE TO APEAL TO CRF FOR 1-YEAR

2> NO RESULT GOES IN FAVOUR OF SELLER TILL DATE

3> FEEDBACK WILL NOT REMOVED EVEN BUYER MENTIONED TO REMOVE FEEDBACK. BETTER AS YOUR BUYER TO LEAVE FOLLOW UP COMMENTS TO REMOVE NEGATIVE. THIS WAS HAPPEND TO ME.

4> DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AT CRF.

HAPPY SELLING!!! Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
i have stopped i longtime back..better settle out with buyers
because once you loose case in CRF even buyer wont leave follow up comment..
so better act smart and ask for followup comment before
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@ rajelectroniks

In my case buyer got refunded still left negative because i was not willing to give him refund because he was threatening & demanding unfair demands. And even after returning the item to buyer the Claim Adjuster gave refund to him. I would have been ok if i would have received negative if he was not refunded. But he got refund and item both and we got negative because we were not willing to fulfill his unfair demands and was not afraid to his negative rating threaten.

So now should we beg to buyer ?
Or should we listen to unfair demand and fulfill it ?
Are we seller so helpless ?

Selling is becoming a big tension on ebay.

I think as ebay has stopped negative for buyers same should be done for seller.

Don't leave feedback to seller if not satisfied. Because by the help of negative feedback the buyers are misguiding other buyers & threatening sellers. They blackmail seller for negative rating. If their is ebay guarantee for buyers then their is no use of giving such threatening negative feedback advantage to buyers.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

many.more.shoppe
Community Member
CRF is peice of Crap. No use of it. Even if buyer is ready to remove feedback still it goes against seller. And also many cases it does not show which can be filed. Its full of bugs and the working of CRF is useless.

Its betetr we should stop using it
Message 7 of 7
latest reply