cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

GROSS INJUSTICE BY THE JURY OF COMMUNITY REVIEW FORUM

colorland.in
Community Member
I think I am going to provide enough ammunition for eBay to at least relook the new Community Review Forum (CRF) Jury and their decisions, if not just shoot them! ๐Ÿ™‚

I received an unfair feedback from a Non-Paying international buyer "fraverlive", even after the UPI had been filed and I had received the FVF refund. I will provide you a timeline for the same (dates 04/01 to 26/01 exactly as mentioned in my appeal with CRF) so it is easier for everyone to understand:

04/01/11 - Auction End, buyer wins it
10/01/11 - He is unable to pay thru PaisaPay as he is from outside India, so we send him payment details to pay thru PayPal
11/01/11 - Buyer writes "I cant send money to india for paypal now. Pay pal said me no work whit india for now." Such a thing has NEVER happened, so we assume he is just trying to evade payment.
12/01/11 - Unpaid Item case is opened as payment is not received
14/01/11 - Buyer writes "I cant send money to india by pay pal. If u no ask me i will vote - and write me problem." I later understood that he was threatening us with the negative feedback, at that time we really could not understand this threat
17/01/11 - We closed the case to get our FVF as the buyer showed no willingness to pay.
20/01/11 - Buyer leaves us a -ve feedback
26/01/11 - We filed appeal with Community Review Forum
28/01/11 - Our account manager calls us and we discuss this issue, he tells me that this feedback is unfair according to eBay's "Unfair Feedback" policies and should be removed if I write an email to eBay TnS at "inrswebhelp@ebay.com". So I sent an email to them right away.
29/01/11 - The very next day TnS removes the feedback as it surely is unfair.

BUT SOMEHOW THE CASE IN CRF IS STILL OPEN, so this is where the "fun" starts...

02/02/11 - The case gets forwarded to the voting stage as the buyer does not reply
08/02/11 - I get and email from CRF stating "A majority of Community review forum jurors have decided that the feedback for this transaction should remain"

I do not know how the Jury found this against me, and this really puts off my faith in the CRF, as it is an absolutely clear case of unfair feedback. Thankfully it has not affected my feedback percentage as eBayโ€™s policy helped me, else this post would not have been in such a fun tone.

This case clearly shows how useless this whole process of CRF can be if they do not even vote in favour of cases which are absolutely clearly against eBay's Unfair feedback policy, and therefore how can CRF claim to be "Keeping feedback fair..."

I really hope some eBay Employees reply to this post, if not Mr. Ambreesh Murthy himself.

Regards,
Rajeshri G.
Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

takgye
Community Member
@eshop24x7

Other portals are doing good.Their customer support & managers respond at lightening speed.They dont stay silent.Moreover they dont have TNS,etc.

In CRF is number of voters is very less and some jury members are playing mischief.

In the last month so many threads on CRF , but no pink replies.Silence means they know something is fishy and they want it that way.

Imagine for paisapay rejected refund, CRF says feedback should stay.Total disconnect between Paisapay and CRF jury.
Message 11 of 48
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi All,

CRF is totally made not to remove any negative feedback. I never seen any seller getting his feedback removed from CRF. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 12 of 48
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
even our CASE in which we knew from deep that we are going to win..ultimately we lost..
CARZY CRF!
Message 13 of 48
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
๐Ÿ˜ž I want community court back ๐Ÿ˜ž
CRF is not at all seller friendly

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 14 of 48
latest reply

Who are the members of the 'Jury' and how is it formed in CRF ?

I want to know this since I didn't find any information regarding this anywhere on ebay. This information should clarify a lot of things about CRF.
Message 15 of 48
latest reply

oceankorol,

We are blaming to eBay but I think its not fault of eBay. As Vcustomer is handling customer support and they are the Jury members now. As you too aware how they handles our calls and those members only voting in CRF. No option we have to appeal....But I request eBay please look into it as we believe on you and that is the reason other sellers too are here for selling.

regards
Vilas
Message 16 of 48
latest reply

krishkavin
Community Member
I got a negative feedback for a buyer on 20/1/2011 for whom I sold a bluetooth dongle. He left me the negative feedback without contacting me saying "not good bad qualuty". When I asked him he said the product is not working with windows 7, but in the listing compatibility of windows 7 was not mentioned. So buyer not read the description and purchased the item. After some communication he said it was broken, so I said I'll replace the item! But buyer has no response! I appeal the same in the community court. But the jury decision is "A majority of Community review forum jurors have decided that the feedback for this transaction should remain." Now I have doubt that, are they reading what we appeal in the court! Because buyer not even properly responded in the community court appeal.
So, ebay should take care in the community court decision and provide the fair decision to the ebayer. Otherwise the fairness of the ebayer cannot be judged. And the feedback system will lose it creditability.
Message 17 of 48
latest reply

colorland-deals
Community Member
Quoting mobilestore4u "Vcustomer is handling customer support and they are the Jury members now"

Really? Is this true??? ?:| Where is the "Community" in the Community Review Forum if its just 'pseudo' eBay employees that are the "Jury" here. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Does someone else too think that the Vcustomer guys are the jury? If this is true then all new and old sellers on eBay will feel cheated. Either have a system which is clean, or just do away with it! ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 18 of 48
latest reply

colorland.in
Community Member
Quoting rishi15121989 "Agree with amitava. you should not give UPI to a member who cant pay due to technical reasons"

The reason I files UPI was as below:

1. The buyer did not even try paying for over 6 days, and only says he 'tried' after we send him a final reminder before UPI.
2. He says "Pay pal said me no work whit india for now". Has PayPal ever stopped payment to India? We all know he is making a dumb excuse
3. Why was there no reply by him in the UPI dispute and just a threat for a negative feedback quoting "If u no ask me i will vote - and write me problem"

And what right does he have to give a -ve feedback when he has not paid? And coming back to the main question, If eBay TnS finds it good enough to remove the feedback, why not CRF? eBay TnS are supposed to be the tough guys, and CRF are supposed to be the mediators, but the roles seems to have reversed! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyways, I am happy that eBay TnS team took the right decision and removed the feedback as the feedback was against eBay policy and I am not at loss. But the 'pseudo' eBay employees (read Vcustomer ]:)) who are the jury need to be trained on basic eBay policies before they kill a few sellers on eBay.

Will the "real" eBay employees (read pinks :-p) take note of this and please reply to this thread. It is very important to know what eBay thinks on this issue as that is how we will base and plan our future business on ebay.

Regards,
Sujeet.
Message 19 of 48
latest reply

auctionmaniaat1
Community Member
If any one inform car repairer to build building what kind of builing can they creat?
same thing is happen in comunity form
in old comunity court good positive rated buyer and seller was jury
who buy or sale item on ebay and know what hassle in transaction
but now jury is a services provider VCUSTOMER
so how can a building of comunity form can build when maker is car michanic ?
i hope ebay do some thing in this issue
Message 20 of 48
latest reply