cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

GROSS INJUSTICE BY THE JURY OF COMMUNITY REVIEW FORUM

colorland.in
Community Member
I think I am going to provide enough ammunition for eBay to at least relook the new Community Review Forum (CRF) Jury and their decisions, if not just shoot them! ๐Ÿ™‚

I received an unfair feedback from a Non-Paying international buyer "fraverlive", even after the UPI had been filed and I had received the FVF refund. I will provide you a timeline for the same (dates 04/01 to 26/01 exactly as mentioned in my appeal with CRF) so it is easier for everyone to understand:

04/01/11 - Auction End, buyer wins it
10/01/11 - He is unable to pay thru PaisaPay as he is from outside India, so we send him payment details to pay thru PayPal
11/01/11 - Buyer writes "I cant send money to india for paypal now. Pay pal said me no work whit india for now." Such a thing has NEVER happened, so we assume he is just trying to evade payment.
12/01/11 - Unpaid Item case is opened as payment is not received
14/01/11 - Buyer writes "I cant send money to india by pay pal. If u no ask me i will vote - and write me problem." I later understood that he was threatening us with the negative feedback, at that time we really could not understand this threat
17/01/11 - We closed the case to get our FVF as the buyer showed no willingness to pay.
20/01/11 - Buyer leaves us a -ve feedback
26/01/11 - We filed appeal with Community Review Forum
28/01/11 - Our account manager calls us and we discuss this issue, he tells me that this feedback is unfair according to eBay's "Unfair Feedback" policies and should be removed if I write an email to eBay TnS at "inrswebhelp@ebay.com". So I sent an email to them right away.
29/01/11 - The very next day TnS removes the feedback as it surely is unfair.

BUT SOMEHOW THE CASE IN CRF IS STILL OPEN, so this is where the "fun" starts...

02/02/11 - The case gets forwarded to the voting stage as the buyer does not reply
08/02/11 - I get and email from CRF stating "A majority of Community review forum jurors have decided that the feedback for this transaction should remain"

I do not know how the Jury found this against me, and this really puts off my faith in the CRF, as it is an absolutely clear case of unfair feedback. Thankfully it has not affected my feedback percentage as eBayโ€™s policy helped me, else this post would not have been in such a fun tone.

This case clearly shows how useless this whole process of CRF can be if they do not even vote in favour of cases which are absolutely clearly against eBay's Unfair feedback policy, and therefore how can CRF claim to be "Keeping feedback fair..."

I really hope some eBay Employees reply to this post, if not Mr. Ambreesh Murthy himself.

Regards,
Rajeshri G.
Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

The new CRF is completely useless. We have lost complete faith in it. I wish someone at ebay would get the older version back. At least we knew that some active members were on jury. But in CRF nobody know what is going on.

- Super Shopper 24x7
Message 2 of 48
latest reply

exposystemz
Community Member
I already lost the hope about CRF.Its just Joke. i think its simply running by system.what ever your appeal , the final result favour to Buyer.that's why ebay change the name..Court means we get the Justice. CRF means Just Fun Game.yesterday i got one negative feedback for unnecessary.the product cost @ 49 , 2 nos @ 99.the product is brand new, but customer doesn't know how to use it.he simply left the negative feedback.so i got shocked and called the customer please keep my product and offered full refund of Rs. 99.then he revised the feedback.i don't want to get negative feedback for just Rs. 99.THANKS TO EBAY FOR THIS SITUATION.I LOST MY PRODUCT+SHIPPING CHARGES+EBAY CHARGES+FEEDBACK REVISION REQUEST+EXTRA RS. 99 FOR MY BUSINESS ALIVE.WHAT A GREAT THINGS YOU ARE DOING DEAR EBAY.IF PROBLEM CONTINUES WE SIMPLY LEFT FROM THE EBAY BUSINESS.WE HAVE MANY WAYS , GOD WILL SHOW TO US.
Message 3 of 48
latest reply

Hi colorland,
In a similar case, I listed item again at US. Buyer bought that and bid again on my other items.
You are a good seller. You should not give UPI strike to willing but helpless buyer. He is a victim of circumstances. But he is your buyer.
US gives PS discount of 20%. So my loss was not much.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 4 of 48
latest reply

colorland.in
Community Member
Well very unhappy to see no reply from any pinks here ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 5 of 48
latest reply

colorland.in
Community Member
Quoting amitava123gems - You should not give UPI strike to willing but helpless buyer. He is a victim of circumstances.

There were other messages sent by me to the buyer including a Paypal invoice but he refused to pay and that is why I filed the UPI.

That said, why does CRF still think it is a justified feedback? That beats my logic! ?:|
Message 6 of 48
latest reply

@colorland.in...

You have no Negative rating on your record, so what are we missing ???. When TnS removes the feedback it is immediate so you mean to say that the Negative feedback was removed on 29/01 and then again put back on 08/02 after CRF result, pl explain. It never happen this way.
RajElectroniks
Message 7 of 48
latest reply

memory24x7
Community Member

CRF or SELLER HARRASMENT FORUM
Message 8 of 48
latest reply

Well I have had a few negatives recently. All of them were unfair - im not saying this bcoz im the seller but bcoz im saying the truth.

one buyer left me a negative feedback which was intended for another seller - even tho i proved this, the so called Jury at CRF said that the feedback will stay.

in another instance the buyer falsely claimed that he didnt receive the item, he raised a guanratee claim and also raised a refund request via paisapay. when i proved that the tiem was delivered with a signed POD, the guarantee claim adjuster didnt come back and PP also rejected the buyer's refund. to remove his frustration the buyer left me a negative feedback. THIS FEEDBACK IS NOT SHOWN ON THE CRF PAGE. so when i complained to T&S i was asked to send an email. when i sent an email with all proofs, i got an email saying that the feedback cannot be reversed.

i have 2 more cases wherein the so called Jury at CRF are just not ready to do anything.

the earlier Court was better as it constituted of buyers as well as sellers. the CRF is all rubbish.

Keeping feedback fair - HUH!

I have been loyal to eBay since more than 4 years and such poor support is making me think that i was a fool that i didnt think of any other portals all this while.

Regards,
Zai
Message 9 of 48
latest reply

rishi15121989
Community Member
Agree with amitava. you should not give UPI to a member who cant pay due to technical reasons. You can cancel the transaction to get FVF credit.
Message 10 of 48
latest reply