cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

EBAY COMMUNITY COURT IS CHEATING CUSTOMERS

e.fais
Community Member
The eBay community court is really cheating eBay customers.

The feedback which I left to a seller came before the court yesterday (19th August), and I gave a proper expalnation. The court informed me that:

"The seller has submitted his/her final statements. The case is now closed and has proceeded to the Jury who would start voting on your case soon.

You will be informed of the outcome of this case when the jury has finished voting which would be 10 days from today."

But came another mail after a few hours (not after 10 days: on 20th August early morning) saying:

"The Community Court has decided that the feedback for this transaction should be removed with a majority of 51% of the votes."

That means the case is not proceeded to Jury for voting.

The Seller (i am not disclosing his name) is getting a lot of negative feedbacks, all these negatives are being removed within a day. Now I understand what is the play working behind.

It's a real example of cheating from eBay, not only favouring its sellers but also protecting faulty sellers too.

Concluding, I am very disappointed with this experience from eBay and would like to share my experience to other customers of eBay.
Message 1 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

susumo_goa
Community Member
CC seems to be a farce and a gang of sellers or their well wishers. I had given negative feedback to a seller who did not ship item even after me making the payment. He approached CC and I am informed by CC that the feedback has been removed. Absurd isn't it? Ebay should stop the feedback system as it does not portray the actual picture.
Message 31 of 55
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
linusstudios

am I not making myself clear???!!! I respect ur insights however I am saying exactly the same !! 1st 11 votes irrespective of how many were counted! whats so hard to understand?? Why do ppl in this forum have a habit of putting the other one down?? Yes i am ignorant so i ask as well as answer ( when i ave experence only) in these forums !! BUT I'LL BE DAMNED IF SOMEONE SPEAK TO ME IN A DEROGATIVE MANNER in this pubic forum - msg. to rajelectronics too - pls take Note !!

thx
Message 32 of 55
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
HOW DARE U SAY BACKLASH WAS SMETHING I CALLED FOR - Keep ur comments to urself - do u see the outcry and rage wth buyers sentiments towards community court??? BEST I KEEP QUIET NOW B4 ALL CC Jury gets a slap on ther face & ebay makes serious changes that affects us all..

bye - end of topic now
Message 33 of 55
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
ebay is only an automated machine - its the people - employees, buyers, sellers that keep ebay afloat - REMEMbER . Don't provoke a human to the extremes - a famous saying (euphemism) - it only takes 1 to sink the ship !! So act responsibly.
thx
Message 34 of 55
latest reply

@c153niyam...

Look everybody here is too headed now to understand any reasoning, so let's all cool down and take things easy. No personal or hard feelings for anyone present here and why should there be.

I don't understand why you are getting so upset on everybody here. No one has a personal axe to grind aganist you so why the fury. No one has put you down or has said anything derogatory to you then why all this anger and threats.

In reality it is you who fired the first salvo with your statement "stop listening to all this whack and self proclaimed ebay gurus".

Let everybody end this right here, let bygones be bygones.
CIC hosting
Message 35 of 55
latest reply

I got my negative listing removed by ebay giving the same reason. On top, I am not allowed to be a jury despite fulfilling the criteria of a buyer with 10 positive feedbacks. I asked for an explanation from ebay and as usual, never got reply! A fraud seller claimed that he will never ship the product or let me get the refund
Shipping info was bogus, gave ebay the recorded calls. Another ebay member contacted me as he got cheated by the same seller "genuine.buy"who is actually a gang of rowdy who called, abused and threatened to beat me at my place, even racially abusing me, still ebay did not see anything wrong! They actually upheld seller's challenge that he will never ship or let me get the refund and that I should bid goodbuy to my money! This proves that ebay is actually pampering such frauds who have learned to trick ebay and continue to do so despite me taking hours in protecting ebay community and taking abuse and calls from claims department who were actually doubting my statements without validating them! And they claim to be investigating when I had actually done so and given the findings. The seller is actually fooling ebay by selling same fictious mobile phone when we could easily track imei nos. if provided by seller. Imagine this - seller calls you to abuse and accept never shipping the product or let you get the refunds, extremely abuses you, your family in crude hindi, promises a reward if I can catch hold of him or my money and despite recording all this, ebay didn't find anything bad and actually rejects your refund claim after you keep requesting for escalation or update for almost 2 months. They just want to delay it so the order cross 90 days and trashes out of system. I am filing a PIL against ebay for cheating and supporting frauds. Lets join hands and actually get these frauds and their ebay staff pals out of system and claim for maximum damage.
Message 36 of 55
latest reply

deepakp.bpl
Community Member
Similarly to efais' response, I have also received same verdict from the costumer court and it is completely biased to the Sellers. The Seller in my case has miserably failed to keep up the conditions of sale yet I am surprised to learn that the court is removing my remarks on the declaration that 51% votes have been secured favoring the Seller. If ebay is clear then let me have the details of the 51% voters & their contact nos. I shall try and understand how they are said to vote in favor of the seller.
A seller who never shipped the item even after a week of the final deadline and I didn't receive the item even after waiting for 1 month, how competent is this court. Fortunately, the only thing that went in my favour is that I was able to get my refunds but after several mails & arguments.
These sellers should be banned, I, on my part am sure that I shall not be making any purchases through ebay, anymore and won't recommend anyone to purchase through ebay.
Message 37 of 55
latest reply

All persons and buyers who do not believe and confident about ebay system should leave the ebay immediately before ebay community kickoff them.

i see. everybody is just blaming on ebay on this entire community forum. why they people stick on ebay!!!
Message 38 of 55
latest reply

vipin_misra79
Community Member
ebay court is a great cheater, it is a bundle of lie & to be discontinued immediately.
Message 39 of 55
latest reply

jaishankarvishwakarma
Community Member
Hi All ,

I am Vishwakarma J S , Indian Marines and am running a MNC of my own by the name of UNI hro services INC , I would second all the opinions that say that E bay court is misguiding verbally and on the system too . Recently I did my first purchase on E bay for a BB 8700G , however the product was returned by me and I initiated the claim with claim ID : 21425 , however I am still waiting for a refund though it has been approved . In addition to these I have sold an item on E bay however how should I trust a portal which did not refund me for my previous transaction ??? To pay me post the delivery ????

I would now be initiating the legal action from my end to ensure that necessary action is taken.

Thanks,
Vishwakarma J S
INDIAN MARINES
www.unihro.com
Message 40 of 55
latest reply