Delay in PayPal Funds Transfer

cosycom
Community Member
Hi friends , Normally all funds withdrawn from Paypal to our bank account are credited within 3 to 5 days .
I have withdrawn some funds on 19th feb 09 . Paypal shows funds already transfered but they are not received in my ICICI account till date . Anybody else also facing same problem ???????

Paypal seem to have an office in India but their address and contact information is not available anywhere .:(

Regards

Narinder
Message 1 of 677
latest reply
676 REPLIES 676

diamondjewelerystore
Community Member
any guess when the paypal problem will resolve.
Message 161 of 677
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear skygiftworldwide,

As you might be aware, it is against Discussion Boards policy to mention links leading away from any of the eBay sites.

I am going to have to remove the post you have made referencing an external website.

Regards,
Sushant
Message 162 of 677
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear real.phoenix,

As you might be aware, it is against Discussion Boards policy to mention links leading away from any of the eBay sites.

I am going to have to remove the post you have made referencing an external website.

Regards,
Sushant
Message 163 of 677
latest reply

everything4u84
Community Member
Hello,
Any updates when Paypal withdrawal issue will be resolve I have lot of pending orders to ship ๐Ÿ˜ž
Regards,
Priya.
Message 164 of 677
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Dear eBay team,

Any updates? I am waiting to withdraw the funds once this issue gets fixed.

With regards,
Navaneeth ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 165 of 677
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Just got a mail from ebay team :
It says we have two options to withdraw our funds - cheque or credit card
Cheque is very unsfafe obviously because they don't send it through reputed courier company - they send it by ordinary post and so there are chances of loss.
Second credit card - there is one line in it - please check with your card issuing bank to ensure that they can process it. What should I check in this ?? What should I ask my credit card company regarding this .. help please ??

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 166 of 677
latest reply

benzasia
Community Member
Hello
i personally feel that cheques are unsafe beacouse they take 20 days or month to reach us and sometimes may get lost so it will take approx month to get our funds. at the moment wer are out of money to ship items and even pay the fees .

is it possible that our cheques are sent in reputed couriers??

also i would like to know what option my fellow sellers are using to withdraw funds ??

and if we withdraw to credit card i think our credit card company will put charges when we withdraw cash ??

please let me know what other sellers are doing
Message 167 of 677
latest reply

cheques can get lost if they will be sent thru local post .

credit card transfer - you will have to pay a lot of money for this transfer to your credit card company as well as to paypal so its better not to transfer money using this method.
it will be much better to pay xoom.com fee instead of taking money to credit card. it will cost more than xoom fee. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.โ€
ยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Godยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Blessยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Usยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Allยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.โ€
ยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Godยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Blessยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Usยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Allยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.
Message 168 of 677
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
This is not a good solution to our problem:-(

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 169 of 677
latest reply

madmahesh2009
Community Member
You cannot withdraw money from Indian PayPal account to Indian bank account with XOOM transfer.Such transfer is not permitted.
Message 170 of 677
latest reply