cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Complaint against ebay Guarantee/claims department - Coupon scam

I am facing big issue to process my refund, I received faulty item and open the ebay Guarentee claim where ebay is ready to refund the amount in the form of coupon on 27th Aug and closed my case with this caption "Buyer cancelled his claim request" . In the closing remarks they added

"As per our telephonic conversation on 27/08/2016 10:28, we are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request in form of eBay coupon. You will receive a coupon of 110% of item value.Your coupon will be sent to you on your registered email address within 7 to 10 business days and the validitiy for which will be 3 months. Do check our email in junk/spam so that you dont miss this coupon!Note: Sundays and Public Holidays are excluded from working days.We look forward to your next purchase on our website very soon. Thank you for shopping on eBay! "

Why this whole refund process is suspisious

1. They approve my refund request in the form of eBay coupon.
  2. Why they closed my case by adding "Buyer cancelled his claim request".
  3. Why ebay is not replying on my emails PFA attached screenshot.

Regards,
Amol Sharma

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Complaint against ebay Guarantee/claims department - Coupon scam

Dear Sir, I am saying regretfully, you mislead me with your trailing mail that your Battery shipment was in Delhi Custom till 9th Nov and o other hand, you shipped me once again your scrapped Lenovo A6000 Battery (which was returned by me) on 3rd Nov that i received. You promised for a Original Battery that was a line on water! Is this your right business trick? Rs 50/- returned amount already borne by me. Once again I will return your scrapped battery and also again will bear Rs 50/-. I won't need your battery and won't require my spending money. Good Bye to Dealfreez n Good Bye to eBay. Thanks a lot to send me again n again a scrapped battery. Plz read the all from attachment mail.
Message 11 of 11
latest reply