cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint against ebay Guarantee/claims department - Coupon scam

I am facing big issue to process my refund, I received faulty item and open the ebay Guarentee claim where ebay is ready to refund the amount in the form of coupon on 27th Aug and closed my case with this caption "Buyer cancelled his claim request" . In the closing remarks they added

"As per our telephonic conversation on 27/08/2016 10:28, we are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request in form of eBay coupon. You will receive a coupon of 110% of item value.Your coupon will be sent to you on your registered email address within 7 to 10 business days and the validitiy for which will be 3 months. Do check our email in junk/spam so that you dont miss this coupon!Note: Sundays and Public Holidays are excluded from working days.We look forward to your next purchase on our website very soon. Thank you for shopping on eBay! "

Why this whole refund process is suspisious

1. They approve my refund request in the form of eBay coupon.
  2. Why they closed my case by adding "Buyer cancelled his claim request".
  3. Why ebay is not replying on my emails PFA attached screenshot.

Regards,
Amol Sharma

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Problem Solved !!

Ebay.in website do not receive any web query which you submit on ebay.in, hence they are not replying. Please use the call feature and talk to the ebay representative directly and they will provide you fresh ebay coupon after complete verification.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

This is been the same case with me too. Ebay is a big fraud company hosting all the fraud sellers. They fake promise the money gaurentee. Never trust them and dont buy from them again. 

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I have order online MOTO G TURBO mobile at RS10, 245 From ebay.in on 20/08/16, after deliver checked found there is no valid bill, open seal box and default screen guard missing on mobile, a refurbished mobile given in place of NEW mobile,
Now I want to claim return/refund request, seller not responding properly for this problem.

Moto G Turbo 

Buyer transaction details for PaisaPay ID 43387606124

request you to please help on this matter

Rohit Rajole

ALREADY IT TAKES 25 DAYS, STILL MY EBAY CLAIM NOT SOVLE.

many times i have call to ebay costumer care to forward my claim process.
but all executive give the date to wait for call from claim department.
from their side no call arrange to forward the next process.

i have mail my complain regarding this matter to Grievance Officer:

Designation: Head – Trust
[10:00 AM to 6:30 PM from Monday to Friday except public holidays]

But no reply and call attempt from their side

now i put my complain in consumer forum

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

This is totally a fraud company. These **bleep**s befool customers and sell defective items and when customer asks for refund they try to engage you in delaying tactics and after some time customer gets fedup and leaves the claim. 

Surprised to see why the government did not put these **bleep**s behind the bar for cheating people. I have registered a case in consumer court against this fraud company and i am trying my best to expose these people in social media also.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

kajin34
Community Member
eBay guarantee team is hopeless. After waiting in fear for nearly 2 months time my claim id 2047486 got solved.In such fast communication era waiting so much for claim settlement is ridiculous and eBay guarantee is worst because previous day of settlement I had received message saying....."your amount cannot be refunded".The product was reshipped by me at my cost as they agreed to repay the shipment courier charges. After all these things just imagine them sending message to my mobile number saying "your amount cannot be refunded as the product is not reshipped"
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

kajin34
Community Member
You people should keep all call records and approach consumer courts for eBay claim settlement
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Problem Solved !!

Ebay.in website do not receive any web query which you submit on ebay.in, hence they are not replying. Please use the call feature and talk to the ebay representative directly and they will provide you fresh ebay coupon after complete verification.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

but you found the refund process suspious now what happened how come you are satisfied with coupons now ?

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Yes eBay is fraud,please don't get from ebau
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Exactly,eBay is fraud company, cheaters
Message 10 of 11
latest reply