Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraud with ebay

Paisa pay I'd 43989897459,Recd. broken product, asked to arrange reverse pickup, deny to arrange reverse pickup, had more than 17 conversations over phone and mail both for the same.Negative feedback given to seller, seller told that he will delete t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Refund not received

Hi All, I have purchased "Speedwav Car Original Side Beading Matt BLACK-Maruti Wagor" on 7th september 2016 as mention in the subject Black Side beading but seller send me white colour Side Beading so I return the product back and raise a claim reque...

Ebay cheated : Ref # 065775

This is now the height of low standard & such a knowledge less team of ebay who is demanding my one year of credit card statements to check the credit from seller. Attaching the SIMPLE ENGLISH mail from seller which your executive Siera unable to und...

Defrauding people of India...

Worst online shopping experience... Shop on ebay and get damaged, counterfeit product. Worst do not get product delivery itself. I made a mistake by shopping on ebay. Never buy on this fraud portal. The seller is not responding and these goons are gi...

Problem with claim ID 737614

I bought nokia 530 on ebay.in which advertised it as new and unused product. However, I received used product that is defective. I reported the issue to ebay.in but was told to contact Nokia. My question is why shall I contact Nokia if the seller has...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Complaint against ebay Guarantee/claims department - Coupon scam

I am facing big issue to process my refund, I received faulty item and open the ebay Guarentee claim where ebay is ready to refund the amount in the form of coupon on 27th Aug and closed my case with this caption "Buyer cancelled his claim request" ....

Refund not received

Hi lalit sir, Claim ID:2389161PaisaPay ID:43826691222Item number:282070725077Seller ID:kansaitechDate claim opened:13-10-2016 My Name Vinod ranaI have purshase redmi note prime But he did not get meReply by email and on the phone every time I often t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback for Ebay

Very poor services recived from the Ebay. They say that they do not cover the product quality issue and has to dealt with manufactorer or Seller. They argue with customer saying what they see is correct, does not even ask for the if customer can prov...