Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

hasrajaniharish
Community Member
I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is 57001, post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 12 days to process the refund.

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that.

Regards,
Harish Hasrajani
Message 1 of 233
latest reply
232 REPLIES 232

Re: Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

patils4399
Community Member
I order blackberry curve 9360 23 oct 2014 today 6 nov bt iam not yet recive my item claim id 736588 very poor service of ebay
Message 211 of 233
latest reply

bna0007
Community Member

Its the worst ever customer service which i met, How many customer executive are at a time, that i have to wait for min 30 mins???

So many issue happens when i buy with this ebay, Never I  will come back to this site again,

Oh mah gosh one of my order, I have raise a claim for refund, finally they said that money redund is not possible or else they will give the ebay coupon, but i have seen some post saying that the money gets refunded...  I leave this matter,,,

Then next one which i order a watch and got a defective one (claim Id: 731292), what is the status of this now?

No Call nothing, I told that CSR to keep this as a priority, he said he will, and it be done within 5 days, but its been 4 days now...

i want a replacement by 2 days, Or else I am directing myself to Consumer Forum, 

Dont say at the end that The Replacement is not successfull, coz i dont want to pay for a defective item which I am having now.

If the replacement not successfull then refundment must be there, and i dont want the coupon which i have to buy from tis site only.....

Message 212 of 233
latest reply

I have ordered a HP Laptop item #*** delivered after a long delay. When I recieved it was damaged laptop. Immidietely I contacted seller and ebay customer service and they responded immidietely and accepted it is a damaged laptop which ther have delievered and wil arrange for pick up ASAP.

But there is no action after that. Every time i call customer care they say they are processing. Its more than a month now this whole lethargic atitude of ebay customer care going on. 

Its so frustrating to experience such a pity experience i have to go for you service.

It reminds me of condition of services in india in ninties 

@hasrajaniharish wrote:
I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is 57001, post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 12 days to process the refund.

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that.

Regards,
Harish Hasrajani

Message 213 of 233
latest reply

This Mohammed Sadiq savanur from Hubli Karnataka, I purchased one wiio wi5,mobile by eBay. Com ,I received this is damage and lots of scratches and this is very third class mobile,since 7 days keep emailing and calling no is giving reply,third class company if you are understanding customers problem why you opened company close and site in home, if you propair wise business do reply to customers, don't take easy I am a advocate of high court,claim id 729619,paisa pay id, 37715720563,,item no,171496461151,,.,
Do storang network and reply your company will grow up other wise you think will be happing ,if people are seeing this type of comments ,they never purchased,any thing ,you don't think I am loosing your prestige you come on my picture and think and say what we are facing this is suggestion,
Message 214 of 233
latest reply

I had order lumia 530 on 12 oct 2014,even after waiting for 15 days I didn't receive the shipment.Then I raised a claim on 24 oct 2014

but still I have not got my money back.A very disappointing act from ebay.

Message 215 of 233
latest reply

dhingvaibh
Community Member

my claim id is:709836 ..my refund was approved on 28 oct and refund team said me i will get refund in form of ebaY vouchers in 7-10 buisness days ..but till now i have not got any refund....such a bad service ebay is providing to its customers..i will never ebay to anyone and nor will buy anything on ebay...

Message 216 of 233
latest reply

Ek dum ghatiya site hai yaar ye maa kasam sabse raddi site to shop
Message 217 of 233
latest reply

I am two time call to customer care for not still getting my refund
But your employee cut my phone during talking
Message 218 of 233
latest reply

EBAY IS A POOR EXPERIENCE FOR SHOPPER...ESPECIALLY IN INDIA…(DO NOT TRUST EBAY INDIA, IT IS HIGHLY INEFFICIENT AND LACK QUALITY)

MY EXPERIENCE WITH EBAY

First EBay WILL sell a bad and damaged product;

When u call the eBay guarantee they will take 2 weeks to process the claim to refund amount;

And harass you by compelling you to call eBay repeatedly for resolution,

And then they will call u that the refund would be processed

And then finally eBay will harass you by doing the refund after multiple reminders and making you do repeated effort by making you call them for refund (after you wait for 10 minutes or more on their IVR SYSTEMS) which you will get only after reminding them repeatedly and they will say it is a technical glitch..

Shame on eBay for creating such a poor experience for customers..

I am writing this a blog to defame eBay over harassment accused to me on processing my claim,,

EVEN IF YOU GET YOUR REFUND THE EXPERIENCE IS STILL SO UNPLEASNT FOR CUSTOMER THAT HE WILL NOT LIKE TO SHOP WITH EBAY EVER AGAIN//

Message 219 of 233
latest reply

bulimama
Community Member

ebay fraud company cheating people and the other iz th dotzot courier cheating people 

Message 220 of 233
latest reply