:Assured gifts is a fake"

suhail500
Community Member
dear all
When i see the diwali assured gifts offer from ebay, i remember sadly my experience during their valentine gifts offer.
I had purchased two items and opted for the free gifts through ebay about 6 months back.
Ebay never sent me the gifts, despite repeated communication with them.
So beware of the FAKE Offers !!! U will neveeeer receive them.
This incident has also reduced my transactions through ebay and loose belief in ebay.
Message 1 of 61
latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

yempee
Community Member
Guys,
Surprise, surprise!!
Someone called me from ebay (012266041200)and said that I am going to get the gift in 30 days!!
Cheers pals, wait for the call!
Message 41 of 61
latest reply

sarathk
Community Member
got Plantronics bluetooth headset yesterday via bluedart courier.. New pack, with all booklets and manual. working fine. Thanks!!!:-)
Message 42 of 61
latest reply

ravivarma_2009
Community Member
You are absolutely right sir.I bought a moble on 28th July, and opted for PHILIPS FM rado.But till date I don't receive any gift. Whenever I contacted, I got the same reply "Your problem is escalated, Please give us one weeks time, we will update you" But nothing has happened. I wonder what hell is going on at ebay. We never asked for any gift,but it is offered by ebay itself. Ebay is cheating its customers with Fraudulant and fake offers, and following unethical business practices.More over we have no option of
taking our complaint to a higher level, and ebay is not interested in complaint resolving.So always think twice before jumping to these so called PROMOTIONAL OFFERS.
Message 43 of 61
latest reply

happy.shoppee
Community Member
I have been a seller on ebay since a few months,you have mentioned with repeated communication also u have not recieved the gifts,i hope you have sent mails to them,like you send a mail to Trust And Safety and mark a copy to Customer Support let TNS be aware of your delay and never recieved gifts,may be TNS does the job of you getting your gifts. All the best.
Message 44 of 61
latest reply

killverine
Community Member
hey, the scheme is not fake. I got my bluetooth headset finally...... but i not to happy as i already had purchased the headset from somewhere else losing hope in ebay...Any ways if they would have communicated that they are indeed sending my diwali gift then i would have save 1000 bucks.

Still Thanks and Greatful to Ebay for the wonderful diwali gift.
Message 45 of 61
latest reply

Community Member
dear seller and buyers this is mallesh i am purchage 10000 woth of product from ebay seller in diwali promotional gifts. i am getting the product from ebay seller and not getting gift now also many more time contact to ebay about the issue ebay team told me under process. now i am contact to ebay team they told me i am not follow the teams and conditions i am asking what i am breack the ruals but ebay is given proper details why ebay is cheating to buyers and sellers why ebay is going wroung things in last 3 months pls contact all costumers who r not receive ebay gifts. i request to all dont use ebay
Message 46 of 61
latest reply

Community Member
dear seller and buyers this is mallesh i am purchage 10000 woth of product from ebay seller in diwali promotional gifts. i am getting the product from ebay seller and not getting gift now also many more time contact to ebay about the issue ebay team told me under process. now i am contact to ebay team they told me i am not follow the teams and conditions i am asking what i am breack the ruals but ebay is given proper details why ebay is cheating to buyers and sellers why ebay is going wroung things in last 3 months pls contact all costumers who r not receive ebay gifts. i request to all dont use ebay
Message 47 of 61
latest reply

seriously!!? and what have u @$$(0)s bought from ebay??

Miss Sapana...where are you? is there a mod in these forums to control spammers & abusers?? -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 48 of 61
latest reply

aliensole
Community Member
Its True. EBAY is just fooling customers by anouncing promotional items / free gifts.

I baought a Camera worth 12K approx and I was promised by eaby to get a 80GB External harddrive..

It was a Diwali offer arround oct 2009. Now its May 2010 and till date I have not recd the free gift... Ebay is least bothered to revert back and provide resolution.

Such a big company like ebay cannot keep their promis, how can we expect its sellers and protection plans to help customer or provide quality service ???

These assured gift schemes are 100% fake and I doubt dat anyone on ebay might got this gift..

Tamseel.
Message 49 of 61
latest reply

sreelal_u
Community Member
I also did not get the gift till now.
My paisa pay ID:- 26267236688, with Gift voucher :- WELUVYOU01 ..

Dont kn ow when these *** are gonna send this ..Dont know how to take revenge for cheating us .. Any suggestions ??
Message 50 of 61
latest reply