Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Courier Services Related Problems

It is very problematic to Ship some item especially electronics and sellers do face a lot of problems Why doesn't ebay opens a courier service of its own or tie up with some reputed courier company as BlueDart/DTDC in India to ship the items this way...

:Assured gifts is a fake"

dear all When i see the diwali assured gifts offer from ebay, i remember sadly my experience during their valentine gifts offer. I had purchased two items and opted for the free gifts through ebay about 6 months back. Ebay never sent me the gifts, de...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 60 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is cheating me!!

I placed an order for an item and paid the money in advance. The item has not been delivered to me till now but Ebay claims that it is donw without giving any related evidence to me. Now they want me to prove that I have not got item till. Absolutely...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WARRANTY BY MISTAKE

i have listed and item with my 7 days money back Return warranty. But ebay picked up warranty from my last listing as 3 year manufacturer warranty. Now one person already has bought it and i also shipped it yesterday. today i was just looking ebay th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful