As I move on....(without going anywhere :))

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi All,

It has been a long time since I had posted on boards and I hope I was being missed :). I surely missed you all a lot!

It took me a long while before I could bring myself to write down these words. After more than three and a half years in the Community function, I am moving on to ‘Corporate Communication and Pop Culture’ team to take up new challenges in my career. In my new role I will try and ensure that our buyers and sellers always find a range of interesting products on site that will keep them coming back to the site.

I am excited about the new opportunity, but it took me a lot of time before I could give up my habit of being the Community Representative. After all, who can give up all the fun that we have hear at Community? :). The good thing is that I will still get to stay around and participate in the fun and games.

However, just wanted to thank each of you for the absolutely wonderful time I had had over the last years. The increasing feedback scores and business, the personal bonds, the meetings, the shared joys and sorrows, the occasional tiffs are the memories that I will always cherish. A BIG Thank You for being so fabulous to me. I feel truly honoured to have been a part of your life.

As Indraneel and Rajesh take up the task of being your representative in eBay, I hope you will continue to support them as you had supported me. In my new role I will often reach out to you. If you feel the need for a little chat or to just generally say hello, my email id remain the same – sapana@ebay.com

Adieus

Sapana
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

coolbrasco
Community Member
Hi Sapana,

Like everyone i too miss your posts here.

Thanks for your guidances and the excellent support given for the community.

I am very sure that, you will be shinning in your new carrier as well.

I wish you all the best and good luck !!!

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Hi Sapana

Thanks for all your efforts & help to increase our sales. Community will truly miss you. Please be in touch and Best of Luck for your Future!!!!!!
God bless you forever

Thanks
Cheers!!!!!!!!
Rajesh Parekh
Message 12 of 12
latest reply