Express remittance withdrawan

techniwas
Community Member
I received a mail from PaisaPay informing me that my Express Remittance has been withdrawn with immediate effect.

Although the mail doesn't mention any reason (nor PaisaPay phone support has the details yet), my analysis is that a refund request initiated by a (single) buyer has caused it.

In this particular case the Parcel sent by TNT was returned to us due to no service. So we sent it back by DTDC. But the docket details with eBay is for TNT. They must have looked up the details on TNT website and determined a risk and thus withdrawn my ER (for a transaction worth Rs 3500)...

A simple call to us in this case would have got them the clarification required... but ebay is the BOSS .. they just need a REASON .. reason which they are always able to find time and again since 3 years !!!

I remember shuaib requesting Prashanth during the PaisaPay Workshop for a feature in PaisaPay to edit the docket details ... I am really suffering due to this feature not being available now ...

Would request eBay to learn from its past mistakes:

Read the community and ACT on it!

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=600002247
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500002187
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=600002265&tstart=0&mod=1206933805587

TechiE
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Hi techniwas
I am sorry to hear about this !

Well, if this is the reason, I can expect the withdrawl anytime too.

Regards
Meenu

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

cochinmall
Community Member
Paisapay mailers are usually sent which have no reason to the decision which ebay has taken.I had pointed it out during the chat session with Prashanth recently.

Anyways,I would be joining the bandwagan soon since a refund request has just being initiated.The criteria has being revised regarding the number of open disputes. Before the number of open disputes should not be greater than 5.

Now,the revised criteria is that one refund can make sellers withdraw immediately from the Express Remittance program.My express remittance limit is 32,000 & after this I will be back to square one. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

As a buyer i am very happy with the new paisa pay policy. Earlier i used to buy a lot from ebay (about Rs. 2000 of goods per month through my other id which is now closed.i have had enough of ebay INDIA).But a lot of sellers have disappeared (mostly from jaipur and rajasthan) with the payment and never sent anything. When a claim was made it took almost 6 months to get a refund less the shipping costs. In some cases the item price was kept 1 rupee and Rs. 350 as shipping cost for shipping a pendant.
In such cases i lost the whole amount since earlier u could not file a refund dispute with paisa pay for items less than Rs. 250 and could not get refund for the shipping charges too.In some cases sellers used to ship after 21 days. When i left any negative they used to give negative feedbacks such as "SELLERS BEWARE BEWARE FROM THIS BUYER" even though i made payments on day one through paisapay.Some sellers also gave me 20 calls in 30 minutes and used to quarrel with me on my mobile for about 30 minutes during my office hours about why i left negative even though they have not sent anything for 21 days. I am happy that the new paisa pay policy serves the sellers right and addresses the difficulties from the buyers point also. Thumbs up to paisa pay.:-)
Ebay is an eternal boxing ground between buyers and sellers.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
Hi city.gold

Even we are very happy with the new PaisaPay system. But since DAY 1 of eBay in INDIA we are unhappy with the excessive (read stupid) TnS issues and policies... (READ TnS, VAT, Payment on Hold etc)

Btw: I received a mail from eBay today saying that there has been several buyer protection claims against my account, thus the express remittance is withdrawn.

This is another COPY PASTE STUFF -- I called up PaisaPay yesterday and they informed me that since the PaisaPay operations team is not working on Saturday and Sunday (YES) they expect to get a update on Monday on the reason. (however the reply came in today (sunday))

@ Meenu: Thx for the concern

@Rahul: I was going good with a limit of 10lacs ... now i have slowed listings for the moment. Take my word they will never let you have a peaceful and smooth business. The right (read wrong) strategy is to have multiple selling ids to maintain STABILITY (thats what probably most all top sellers are doing since years)!

TechiE
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
After some follow up i just received a mail today that express remittance is enabled again!

Ah, just spoiled my weekend ... rest all i can beg to eBay is to make the system stable / reliable for sellers. I always sense a sword on sellers heard!

TechiE
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

"I always sense a sword on sellers head" Thatโ€™s very true and all the sellers will agree with it.

Every time eBay staff members contact us for various reasons and discuss things. Why donโ€™t you people give a call and discuss in case there is any issue.

Inform the seller, discuss with him, and give him a time frame so that he can explain his views... before taking any action.

Nowadays we get terrifying mails and then come to know that it has been done by mistake. Please Please Please donโ€™t do such mistakes as it really makes our day miserable.

Hope you understand our feelings.

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

cochinmall
Community Member
eBay should have some considerations to sellers sympathy too.Before sending any warning,they just send a mail telling that something has being done by ebay.

Anyways,my express remitance would be withdrawn by this week since my grand father passed away and I am restrained from going out from my home.The only hope is to set my shop on vacation settings and ask for time extensions.

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 8 of 8
latest reply