Online Workshop on PaisaPay

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi everyone,

This is Prashant Kumar, Business Head, PaisaPay

As announced in Rajan’s open house earlier last month we have been working to deliver on the additional requirements of our community to make PaisaPay a best-in-class payments system. We have already relaxed Express Remittance criteria and we would also announce the launch of PaisaPay Seller Protection Program on 31 March.

It is very important that we understand your views and expectations from PaisaPay. I will be here for an hour from 4 – 5 PM on Thursday, 3rd April to answer your questions regarding PaisaPay. I will also share some of the upcoming product enhancements in PaisaPay. Please feel free to ask any questions regarding our PaisaPay enhancements, policies, features and requirements. Click on Post a reply link to post a message or ask a question.

See you on Thursday, 3rd April, 4 – 5 PM.

Regards,
Message 1 of 60
latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

Hi Prashant Kumar,

Welcome to the boards! Thanks for revising the ER Criteria. Now one more concern is Delivery Timeline for International Shipments. Hope you will revise the Timeline and extend it to 29 days (without extension request) replacing the current timeline of 21 days.

Regards,
Mohib-uz-Zaman

Message 2 of 60
latest reply

jaipur_mart
Community Member
Hi Prashant Kumar,

My concern is also same as of Zaman's. Delivery timeline for international shipments must not be less than 30 days.

Regards
Ram krishan
Message 3 of 60
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

I am not sure to be able to attend the chat online. So posting this reply in advance.

I hope that we will not have to explain everything from the beginning. Hope the discussions will be in continuation with what we had with Mr. Mehra on his chat.

I wish to know the decission and deadlines of ebay for implementation of changes / rectifications for the following PaisaPay rules.

Will ebay increase the maximum delivery schedule for foreign delivery?

While listing an item will we be permitted to determine the duration of foreign delivery depending upon the choice of shipment of the customers ( someone opting for Express Delivery is unlikely to wait for 21 days to get the item where as the one opting for normal mail must be prepared to wait at least 6 weeks).

Many sellers are paying NEFT charges to their Banks while accepting PaisaPay transfers ( just like any other transfers). We are not here to increase the booties of the Banks for no justification. So when shall we be able to decide how frequently we want to receive those PaisaPay transfers or when to receive the transfers ?

There are numerous other bugs in new PaisaPay
Often we do not get PaisaPay option when the seller have sent an Invoice with combined shipping discount and the sellers cant help.

For Buy-it-now items we are supposed to pay immediately and do not get any benefit of combined shipping discount / local delivery discount as mentioned in the listings. The sellers do not have any option to help in such cases. The end result - the buyers are unable to buy and the sellers are loosing business. Will this be the PaisaPay motto from now-onwards?

There are numerous other technical problems in the new PaisaPay which the sellers and buyers have pointed out time and again on these boards. Is there any deadline for ebay to rectify those mistakes or we, the sellers, are the only one who has to abide by the numerous time deadlines in each and every activities and ebay has years to even ponder what to do with their serious mistakes .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 4 of 60
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
As far as I understand now from April 1 2008 RBI will also start charging for each incoming NEFT. I do not know how banks will react with this additional charges above their own NEFT charges.
Message 5 of 60
latest reply

psreedhar2000
Community Member
To broaden the payment methods:::::

You may include AXIS BANK, SBI on your paisapay.
You may include verified by VISA service.
You may include payment by paypal

Regards
P Sreedhar
Message 6 of 60
latest reply

shaheenazk
Community Member
Hi Prashant,
i want to bring it your notice that most of the sellers on e-bay offer refund only on the item purchased if its defective but they DO NOT refund the shipping charges. even if they offer replacement, they again do not refund the shippping charges we had to pay to send the defective item back to them nor do they refund the shipping charges we had originally paid for item (which later turned out to be defective).

don't you think that we buyers unfairlingly have to pay the shipping charges for sending back the defective and/or also do not get the shipping charges refunded which we had paid when we received a defective item?

i think you need to tweak your refund policy here. we wouldn't have to borne the shipping charges to send back the defective item had it not been defective in the first place!

regards,
shaheen.
Message 7 of 60
latest reply

Hi! Prashant

The PaisaPay remittances are quite fast due to which a sellers PaisaPay account balance comes to zero twice a week.

If we have to give a refund to the buyer then there are not enough funds in our account for the refund to be done and the buyer has to be kept on hold.

It would be great if you can give sellers a limit for the refund even if there is no bal in the sellers account. Just like ER limit.

This can be done for reputed sellers based on eBay’s sole decision.

The points considered could be…
Sellers reputation and life on eBay
Current live listings
Pending paisapay payment which could be approved.
Approved payment… item yet to be shipped.

Secondly, if we punch in the shipping details in the PaisaPay account then there is no option to change or edit it.

Sometimes the parcel is returned by the courier company due to various reasons. In such a case we will have to refund the money and loose the order. Sellers and PaisaPay both work hard to process every single order, so why to leave it incomplete by refunding.

It would be great if there is an additional second field in the PaisaPay shipping details page where we can put a follow up entry with the reshipped details.

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 8 of 60
latest reply

HI THERE,

KINDLY INCREASE THE TIME OF PRODUCING THE PROOF OF DELIVERY AS NORMALLY COURIER COMPANY TAKES 30 DAYS FOR GIVING PROOF OF DELIVERY

REGARDS
Message 9 of 60
latest reply

rawgautam
Community Member
Dear Mr. Kumar & the community,

1) I used to sell natural flowers same day delivery through out INDIA on eBay . On valentine's day we sold 10 bouquets for 10 different buyers. All buyers were satisfied with the delivery but never confirmed delivery with paisa-pay, here is what is interesting, paisa-pay kept my account on hold instead of transferring my money that is on 30th feb. I kept telling them it was hand delivered and they kept demanding proof of delivery. They did this for whole one month. In between 1 fraud buyer requested REFUND and PAISA PAY immediately gave buyer REFUND BECAUSE items were hand delivered and i did not have proof of delivery. They activated my account assuring me it will be remitted next week, but again they kept on hold. Atlast i got my money after 1 and half month but after this whole cubbersome process, i am unsure if i should upload this particular product which can only be hand delivered ??? how will paisa pay deal with this situation ??? Can i atleast sell this particular product without PAISA-PAY ???

2) Sometimes buyer are registered with other address and want the item shipped to some other address?? can we do this? how will paisa-pay deal with this situation??

3) When the courier co does not have online tracking facility, and Buyer initiate REFUND, can we just send the delivery slip to paisa pay or do WE HAVE TO WAIT AND SEND PROOF OF DELIVERY ??? IS IT MANDATORY TO HAVE SOME INFORMATION ON POD??

Stay Well & Good Luck,
Gautam Kumar
Message 10 of 60
latest reply