cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

thegenuinecollections suspended attention buyers

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi my buyers i am T.Natarajan seller of the ebay id thegenuinecollections.

I have been suspended from ebay for which no reason has been offered.

If you have been my buyer and reading this forum i would like to clear you the following.

1.I did not run away from ebay and its ebay who has suspended me.

2.As far my knowledge and through your words and feedbacks i know i had given you a nice shopping experience and you know it.(There are no negative or nuetral feedbacks)

3.In case any of the watches i sold you malfunctioned during the warranty period and you want to claim the free warranty do not hesitate to call or mail me even though i may not be in ebay as a seller.I hope you have my mail id and contact number.

4.I did not sell any counterfeit or fake items.I did not run like some other fake sellers.I have been suspended by ebay for no reason.

5.I am ready to offer or support any issue with the products i have sold you.I was honest and will be.

Hi Ujjwal sir i will surely send your warranty card and the printed manual soon.I hope to receive it after the pooja holidays.

To my latest buyer who have paid me via DD for the order,i will ship the order as per your instructions and i will be always available in the phone number i have provided you and mail id.

My buyers and others please do not add me to the list of cheating sellers and fake sellers:( All things i have done is for the betterment of my buyers and ebay only.That is why i have been suspended.

My buyers and God know about me.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
T.Natarajan
thegenuinecollections
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Hi,
Why should a good person should be tortured in such manner? The community needs to know what happened really. If it is KYC, it can be solved by his a/c manager.
But nobody can help if we dont know the reason.
He is not unregistered but ,as he says, the issue is about PaisaPay.

@ T Natarajan,
If PaisaPay is not doing, you may try PayPal. Dont list here,if you are not comfortable. Shop listing fee at US is almost same as in India.
Also I can suggest you more options. But try to solve your problem. You seem to be a good boy.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 24
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi Amitava sir i really do not know what was the issue.I have underwent KYC successfully.

I have contacted Live Chat,Phone help and my account manager also.All have the same answer that i can never reinstate my account and the reason they would not disclose.I do not why.

My listings will show up till they end and i cannot relist or list new items.

But Amitava sir it seems this problem cannot be solved.I have to try using paypal.I feel it would be a better option also.Kindly give me any valuable suggestions you have.I am happy that you believe me.Thank you so much.Your words and care and really providing me relief:-)

You are right sir i am just 23 and i do my pre final MBBS.I do never want to cheat any one for my benefit.Always i try to help my customers and the diseased in all ways i can:-)
Message 3 of 24
latest reply

dsparklezz
Community Member
What happened to thegenuinecollections ? all of a sudden?
You really had some nice collections and I remember even Sapana was giving tips for you to promote your items.

Is it KYC?But then you should not be suspended from listing.If there is any policy violation,then they should let you know atleast.It just doesnt make any sense.

Regards
Laya.
Message 4 of 24
latest reply

dsparklezz
Community Member
I would say,try to contact eBay customer support again and try to talk with them.Whatever may be the reason,eBay would let you know it.You have been paying all the fees for using the facilities rite?So you have all rights to know why your account has been suspended suddenly.
Message 5 of 24
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi dsparklezz thanks for your concern really i am happy there are a few good hearts who believe me and i am really happy in saying this.

I have undergone KYC successfully and i pay my ebay fees even before they send the invoice and reminder every month.

I have contacted ebay live chat and phone support also.All tell me the reason why i have been evacuated could not be disclosed.

If i have done anything wrong i must be notified about it and i must be given a warning and a chance to rectify my mistake.But i was not offered a reason even.I am really frustrated over this part.And my account manager has also told she cannot do anything in this issue as this is out of her control.
Message 6 of 24
latest reply

SERIOUS GENUINE SELLER ARE NOT BEEN HELP
SO LET ALL SELLER AND JURY MEMBER UNITE AND HELP EACH OTHER TO REMOVE THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

IF 11 JURY MEMBER JUST AGGREE ON OUR ISSUE THEN OUR FEEDBACK CAN BE REMOVE IN JUST 4-5 DAY MAX
SO JURY MEMBER AND MY FELLOW SELLER LETS DAILY SPEND JUST 20 MIN USING COMMUNITY COURT AND HELP THE GENIUNE SELLER WHO HAVE BEEN HARSH BY THE BUYER IN MANY CASES I SAW

SO LET US UNITE AND HELP EVERYONE
WHO KNOW TMRW MAY B U R HERE AND ASKING FOR HELP

UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL

KINDLY CHECK THIS LINK ALSO AND COMMENT THERE
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?messageID=500030357
Message 7 of 24
latest reply

@thegenuinecollections...

I have very strong feeling that your suspension has something to do with the products that you selling on ebay.

Products like:
TAUCHMEISTER,
CASIO G SHOCK,
KHS MISSIONTIMER,
FOSSIL,
AEROMATIC,
Raymond Weil,
SWATCH,
SEIKO,
TIMBERLAND,
APPLE 3G IPHONE
etc.

If you see that all these products are very high net worth products and where the parent company spends crores of rupees for their showrooms and you are selling these brands it on ebay. These brands attach some value to their products and I feel that they will just not allow anyone to sell these watches.

Is you or your father or anyone in your family having agency or dealership of the above brands?.

I feel that some BIG brand name has contacted ebay and stopped you from selling.

***************************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 8 of 24
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi rajelectroniks i decided to sell these brands because they are not available in ebay India.I wanted Indian customers to get benefited and enjoy these brands.

In fact these brands are being sold in ebay.com ebay.co.uk and many other ebay sites.You can see many people selling iphones too.so how i am selling these will lead to suspension?

So in ebay India one cannot sell high branded items?Is ebay India a place for selling low cost and low value branded items?:-(
Message 9 of 24
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi reliableenterprise thanks for your ocncern:-)
Message 10 of 24
latest reply