cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

thegenuinecollections suspended attention buyers

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi my buyers i am T.Natarajan seller of the ebay id thegenuinecollections.

I have been suspended from ebay for which no reason has been offered.

If you have been my buyer and reading this forum i would like to clear you the following.

1.I did not run away from ebay and its ebay who has suspended me.

2.As far my knowledge and through your words and feedbacks i know i had given you a nice shopping experience and you know it.(There are no negative or nuetral feedbacks)

3.In case any of the watches i sold you malfunctioned during the warranty period and you want to claim the free warranty do not hesitate to call or mail me even though i may not be in ebay as a seller.I hope you have my mail id and contact number.

4.I did not sell any counterfeit or fake items.I did not run like some other fake sellers.I have been suspended by ebay for no reason.

5.I am ready to offer or support any issue with the products i have sold you.I was honest and will be.

Hi Ujjwal sir i will surely send your warranty card and the printed manual soon.I hope to receive it after the pooja holidays.

To my latest buyer who have paid me via DD for the order,i will ship the order as per your instructions and i will be always available in the phone number i have provided you and mail id.

My buyers and others please do not add me to the list of cheating sellers and fake sellers:( All things i have done is for the betterment of my buyers and ebay only.That is why i have been suspended.

My buyers and God know about me.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
T.Natarajan
thegenuinecollections
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Hi T Natarajan,
There are many plus points,like you dont have funny indian buyers.Some dont pay.Some are jokers.Some are frauds.
I stick to home site because this is my community. I am surprised how the British tolerated us for so long!!
But again,this is my community.Mother India zindabad.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 21 of 24
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi Amitava sir i too love my country and the buyers i have faced are so so good helping and understanding.I did not leave ebay.in of my own.I have been suspended for no reason.I did not cheat any one or gave a bad experience in shopping with me.You can contact any of my buyer and ask about the deal.

I hope my customers will continue giving support while i sell in ebay.com too and hope to seek friendship with people around the globe too:-)

Thank you so much for your advice and support:-)
Message 22 of 24
latest reply

dsparklezz
Community Member
Great to know that you are back in business! Keep your spirits up! I am sure you will be sucessful.All The Best!

Regards
Laya
Message 23 of 24
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi Laya thank you so much for your concern and wishes i will keep posting and share my business success (i hope i will get it:-) )

Yours sincerely
T.Natarajan
thegenuinecollections
Message 24 of 24
latest reply