Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bought a product which stopped working in 2 days. Can I claim for refund or replacement?

Hello, I recently bought an LG G2 on ebay India from a power seller. I received the product and it worked for a couple of days and then the display of the device stopped working. The seller already mentioned that the device is not covered under warra...

product is defected by use

i have buyed a product, it is defected by use, having an year warranty, need to displace the item.PRODUCT BUYED- MICROMAX CANVAS A104 GOLD. QTY.-1kindly repace the product as soon as possible.AS THE WARRANTY IS PROVIDED OF 1 YR.

seller published fake specification

Seller published a wrong specification. Like showed 2GB RAM, 3 MP FRONT, BACK camera . But reality it has a 1 GB and 0.3 and 5 MP. This is a sort of cyber crime. So I escalated with seller within 30 days, several times.. Seller told me that please co...

Nerver trust ebay

I bought Jockey boxers through ebay I have received the goods in bad condition, though I have called customer care and I was asked to send to the address what is mentioned on shipment and i did the same. I replied to the email which i have received r...

Khan mens sunglasses -item no 120818417906

Hi I want to buy khan mens sunglasses item no 120818417906 and i have been trying to get the same for last three days . I was in touch with your online chat room but they were also not able to answer my query . The lst experince with the chat room wa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Did anybody bought the samsung LED tv in ebay.in? if so can you please share the experience

Did anybody bought samsung led tv in ebay.in ?? if so can you please share your experience. LED Samssung TV is very cost effective around INR 20000 , but those are imported tv and has only dealers warranty. if some body can share the experiece with t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CHEATED BY EBAY

E BAY CHEATED ME,, THEY CHARGED ME Rs.699 FOR A PAIR OF SHOES & SURPRISINGLY I RECEIVED THE PACKAGE FROM SNAPDEAL WITH INVOICE OF Rs.499 AND THE MRP PRINTED WAS ALSO Rs.499.I WILL FILE A CASE OF FRAUD WITH THE CONSUMER FORUM, IF I DO NOT GET MY REFUN...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful