cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a product which stopped working in 2 days. Can I claim for refund or replacement?

Hello,

I recently bought an LG G2 on ebay India from a power seller. I received the product and it worked for a couple of days and then the display of the device stopped working. The seller already mentioned that the device is not covered under warranty in India since he got it from some other country. I was aware of this fact when I bought it.

I contacted the seller and told him that the device stopped working in 2 days. He is telling he can't do anything about. Now, do you think it is a logical thing on my part to raise a dispute to get a refund from the seller or is it true that eBay can't help me with this. Who is likely to win if I were to raise a dispute.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Bought a product which stopped working in 2 days. Can I claim for refund or replacement?

so you can ask the seller or facilitator that how can they allow items which doesn't have warranty n the seller is selling the outsourced products which have no quality n not a question should be raised
Message 2 of 2
latest reply