Nerver trust ebay

I bought Jockey boxers through ebay 

I have received the goods in bad condition, though I have called customer care and I was asked to send to the address what is mentioned on shipment and i did the same. I replied to the email which i have received regarding feedback on the shipment delivery. I mentioned that shipment was bad in condition, next day I have received reply to that email saying that my money will be refunded back which I didn't get. When I called customer care about this, they said your 30days gaurantee is lapsed you will not get money back and i said i have received mail saying my money will be refunded, then they said that discussion is with seller and they do not know anything about that. Again i replied to that email thread saying that my money i didn't get obviously i received a mail saying that "your money will be refunded back in one week" it is almost a month gone already but i didn't get my money. Now i am trying to reply to the same email thread and i received the mail from ebay saying that the email is expired to whom i am trying to email.

Now i have lost hope and trust on ebay, whomsoever buys on ebay please be aware and my suggestion is to do not trust ebay.

you can see my attached email conversations between me and ebay(whom they are saying as seller)

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0