Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to get Appraisal?

i have some problem which is under dispute console now and i have been asked to fax appraisal and payment details.though i managed to obtain payment detaisl on a payment of 200 Rupees to bank as process charges but obtaining appraisal is very hard. p...

I am a US user, need help for buying from eBay India

hi Sapana, I am a buyer in US and have address in US but want to buy stuff on India site and ship to India. I get a warning that the seller has not specified to ship to US, verify with him. In this case, should I just ignore the warning go ahead with...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need some help on buying?

I don't have a credit card so can I buy through my debit card (yes if I have cash in the account)? I am asking about all the buying stuff whether from India or from anywhere else in the world. Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is the defined delivery time?

Hi, my name is Amit and I have paid online to buy a pair of shoes. I just want to know how long does it take for a delivery to happen from Maharastra to Andhra Pradesh? Also, is there a customer care number of Ebay in the event of the seller not deli...

PAISA PAY REFUND-SELLER-NO BALANCE WITH SELLER.

SELLER SENDS REFUND REQUEST AND DISPUTE IS FILED, NO MONEY IN SELLERS PAISA PAY ACCOUNT FOR REFUND-SHORT. WHAT THEN, WAIT TILL HE SENDS THE MONEY. HE CLEVERLY TOOK MY AMOUNT AFTER THE DISPUTE FILED AND EBAY WAS TOLD OF NON SHIPMENT.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay is fraud. I did not receive the items.

I have paid Rs. 725 to buy Memory card. Till now I did not recive the product. ebay is not able solve it. Item no is 7567607302. It is wait buying in ebay. it is not behide the seller. if the sellers cheat us, then what ebay is doing. it is realy fra...

No longer registered-explain

I was trading with a seller and I have won, the payment was made, the next one or two day seller remarked ' No longer registered with eBay' 'this shop has been closed' what is this? The time and cost waste for this trading.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

normal time for buy transactions

Hi everyone, I am quite new this EBay world.. I have bought books/magazines thro' ebay..on 9th aprl06..How long it takes to recieve the item bought ..by courier..? any idea.. regards, naraynan

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non receipt of item

I won item SAMSUNG 52X COMBO DRIVE DVD READ AND CD WRITER Item No.8769243538 for Rs.1800 plus shipping charges Rs. 299 These total amt Rs. 2099 I paid through Paisepay using my credit card (This item has been paid through PaisaPay (PaisaPay ID 165074...

Need Help ! About Nigerians Issue:

Hi eBayers, I need some information about Nigerian fraud. I have heard a lot of bad tak about cheating nigerian bidders. Also, lots of international items prevent nigerians from bidding. Please give me more info about them.Thank you,Cheers,Amit

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

THE SELLLER beeber100 IS A THIEF

:_|HI EVERYONE, I WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO THE NOTICE OF THE COMMUNITY THAT THE SELLER beeber100 IS A FRAUD. READ WHAT HE DID TO ME : I BOUGHT A PRODUCT FROM HIM BY PAYING HIM VIA PAISAPAY.COM ON 23 FEB. THE SELLLER SENT ME A FALSE EMAIL STATING THAT T...