Need Help ! About Nigerians Issue:

suhi-sell
Community Member
Hi eBayers,

I need some information about Nigerian fraud. I have heard a lot of bad tak about cheating nigerian bidders. Also, lots of international items prevent nigerians from bidding. Please give me more info about them.
Thank you,

Cheers,
Amit
India is developing ! WAKE UP ๐Ÿ˜›
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi Amit,

Its nice to see someone so young like you operating on eBay.

Normally the Nigerians bid on some item and offer lots of extra money without any practical cause. They ask to ship the item first and say that with that consignment (shipping) note you can get money thru Western Union or similar money transfer mechanism. But all these are bogus. Western Union themselves discourage such dealings. All the documents sent by them are fake. Never ever trust fall for such lures.

On the Feedback to eBay board you can find lots of such complains if you just search with "Nigerian Fraud".

You are too young and I trust that dishonesty has not been able to inflict your soul. So if you just remain such honest and law abiding then those devil Nigerians (and other similar ones) will not be able to cheat you. .
Best Regards ๐Ÿ™‚
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

If your product is bidded from a Nigerian and asking you to ship to Nigeria, then first report to eBay.

http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

Problems with Other Members -> Fraud Concerns -> The problem you're having with fraud isn't listed. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 3 of 3
latest reply