Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please help - Buying

Hi, I purchased a CASIO 991 MS calculator here in ebay by winning the bid (Paid through PaisaPay using my credit card). But the sent item is not original Casio manufactured and lacks many functions that are found in original version. Even the seller'...

Buying Internationally with PayPal/Credit Card

Tips for Buyers. Buying from worldwide eBay sites is easy, but you will need to have a credit card or a PayPal account. - You can sign up for a paypal account at PayPal.com - The best way to fund your PayPal account is to sell something on ebay.com/e...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Accidentally clicked on "Commit to buy"!! Help me!

Hi, I accidentally clicked on "commit to buy" in this item's page - http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120212269081&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:IN:31 Is there anyway I can settle this issue without having to pay money or getting forced to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

about payment of an item

i am a new user. i bought an item yesterday. for payment of that item i selected on line bank trafer, then bank page was displayed. but i did not paid at that time and canceled payment because i had not sufficient amount in my account.i deposited amo...

Item number: 110208424667

Hi there One of my buyers have ordered same item twice by mistake.want to know how to go about cancelling one of them ,as he has already paid to E-bay and i want to avoid paying to e-bay and paise pay the commisisons for the item which the buyer is n...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MEMORY PROBLEM ON CHINESE MP4 PLAYERS

Hello fellow buyers! Many of you like me would have bought these mp4 players and later found out there is inadequate memory and many of you would have got format error. It is nothing but we were not clearly informed about the memory and we all have b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PLEASE HELP !

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN GUIDE ME AS TO HOW TO MAKE PAYMENTS FOR THE ITEMS I HAV WON.IT'S IMMEDIATE. THANKING U UR'S MAHAPRAGNA ( swayamprabh@yahoo.com / swayamprabh@sify.com )

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help Please!!!!!

Hi I paid thru pay paisa and not received the product and filed a dispute on Nov 20, seller didnt respont (rightshop_in1), How do I proceed from here? Please explain all steps to claim my funds back! Thanks and Regards Vardhini

buy a camera

canon powershot A560 reachargable batteries and charger 2GB card pouch i want to buy the item immediately. what is the best buy..?? plz provide a link to that item

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful