about payment of an item

vipinbajpai2005
Community Member
i am a new user. i bought an item yesterday. for payment of that item i selected on line bank trafer, then bank page was displayed. but i did not paid at that time and canceled payment because i had not sufficient amount in my account.i deposited amount in my account then again tried to pay but bank page did not display. then i select to pay by cheque. now i do not want to pay by cheque, i want to pay by on line bank tranfer only. but infront of that item appearing 'mark as payment sent'.kindly tell me how can i pay by on line bank trasfer in this condition.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

about payment of an item

lidia_9
Community Member
vipinbajpai2005 ,
Thanks for joining to eBay. For your problem firstly I suggest you to try again if not possible then please contact seller & request to "UNMARK AS PAYMENT RECEIVED" . When seller will unmarked it then you will easily make payment through online transfer.
With Thanks,
Subrata
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

about payment of an item

pushp6627
Community Member
i am a new user. i bought an item yesterday. for payment of that item i selected on line bank trafer, then bank page was displayed. but i did not paid at that time and canceled payment because i had not sufficient amount in my account.i deposited amount in my account then again tried to pay but bank page did not display. then i select to pay by cheque. now i do not want to pay by cheque, i want to pay by on line bank tranfer only. but infront of that item appearing 'mark as payment sent'.kindly tell me how can i pay by on line bank trasfer in this condition.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply