Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Adict of ebay

Dear frnds i am adict for ebay i can live anyweek withour purchasing anything from ebay. wht about urs..

Ebay is a fraud

Beware of buying on ebay especially big items like excercise machines. Things are fine as long as you dont face issues. If a item is broken they will ask you to raise dispute, then claim then come back and say the item needs to be shipped back and yo...

Possible fault with feedback system

Ebays's policy is "Average ratings are computed on a rolling 12-month basis and will only appear when at least ten ratings have been received" Does not this policy favor those big sellers? How about sellers who have to sell less than 10 items a year?...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

need help with international buying process

Hey people, I need to get in touch with anyone from an Indian city who has purchased any item (preferably software) from any country abroad via Ebay international. I wanted to know, after payment, how will they send it to us in India? Will I have to ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

E-bay dont care.

I cant register to paisa pay because the name of the place and branch where i have my SBI account is not in the list. I have reported this problem earlier but E-bay dont care if one of their customer is not happy.

Now, eBay India employee defaults as Seller!

On 17th Feb 2009, I purchased a digicam from an ebay seller who was also an ebay employee. I paid immediately using my credit card on PaisaPay and then waited for the seller to respond. After multiple attempts through eBay messages and phone calls th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to pay through paypal

Hi i want to bid on some product and seller accepts paypal i do have a paypal account but my credit card is not verified in paypal so can i pay for a ITEM IN EBAY if yes then how.i am not able to bid on any item do i need to add my paypal account her...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Duplicate Payment

Item number(s): 110345206057 I wanted to pay with online bank transfer paisa pay for this item but here is no option to pay online. I know the Procedure but the thing here is different it shows I have already done the payment by other method but I ha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complain against Seller "7seasmall" from Baroda.

I have raised a dispute with a seller named "7seasmall" as per last posting by Seller on dispute he is delivering product on Feb 7, 2009. But till date nither I received delivery nor any inputs from seller regarding delivery details. I paid seller Rs...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Importing From USA

Dear all, I would like to buy 2 gold rings from a seller in the USA which i like very much.The seller want to send by USPS Insured . But i am very afraid regarding the import procedure here in Mumbai, For this i approached the LOCAL GPO ,the SPEED PO...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Help !!

I have been cheated in the process of buying Item - 4GB "1.8"LCD LONGSCREEN MP3 MP4 MOVIE PLAYER FM GAME USB (180312516747)". The item sent to me in non-working condition & was promtly shipped back to seller. A case of "Significantly Not as Described...

Ebay should be taken to consumer forum

I am one of the buyers who is cheated because of purchasing from ebay and ebay's poor response to resolutions. I have already posted a topic on fraudulent practices in ebay. Please respond to this thread to collect cases to be taken to consumer forum...