Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shill Bidding on eBay: A Case Study

For any eBay “buyers” that are still interested I have done a major update to my detailed case study of shill bidding on eBay and the abuse of eBay’s proxy bidding system—all exacerbated by eBay’s introduction of “hidden bidders”—and a detailed comme...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund rejected

hi, I had purchased an item 250430162602 from seller stampscoinsshoppee. He shipped me the item and till date i have not received the item. i opened the item not received case. paisapay rejected my claim. i dont know what is the buyers protection on ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bought the incorrect product

I bought a Playstation game & paid for it via PaisaPay. As it turned out, the seller has the game only for the NTSC display system of playstation, while my Playstation is a PAL version. This was not mentioned in the description of the product. PAL is...

Wish & Buy!

I request all eBay India users to use this thread to discuss about the products you were looking for and want to buy.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Gifts Not received even after 2 months: 4th Birthday Celebration Offer

Hello, As part of the eBay birthday celebrations offer, I had made 3 purchases on eBay. On March 30, I made a purchase having PaisaPay ID 24059136385 and used eBay gift voucher LQPSEXMYS8 On March 30 again, I made another purchase having PaisaPay ID ...

Need eBay BPP Cover - this is the last resort!

I've always maintained that eBay is a good place to shop till things don't go the way you want them to, and that is where you realize that the BUYERS ARE NOT PROTECTED AT ALL! Anyways i purchased Item: BOSE in-ear headphones Brand New Box pack (11033...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cheating and fraud by a seller

i have won a bid for the item 250419144891. before bidding on this item the shipping charges within sellers city was free. when i tried to pay for the item, it was showing shipping as 49rs. i requested the seller to send the invoice without shipping ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful