Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Higher prices than market

I think Ebay is concerned only for the money they make, not for the customers. Sellers are asking much money than the normal MRPs. Let me give an example, the item # 250890452350 of seller "nishkam1988", the item is being offered at Rs. 12499.00, whe...

Refund Process

I have purchased a product (IDE 80GB HARD DISK WITH 256MB PC400 RAM) from y.phanikumar on 9th October 2011 and found it faulty and returned it back to seller which he got on 24th October (according to courier company's website) and raised a claim for...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Form 50 requirement for WestBengal.

Hi, I've noticed recently that some of sellers are mentioning abot a Form 50 for shipping their goods to WB. I'm from WB and I've been buying stuff from eBay for about 5 years now... ranging from DVDs to Treadmills etc. In all those cases, the seller...

Refund Not Done, Irritated by ebay

I Bought one Item from skarthikeyan500 on 12/10/2011, I request seller to deliver to my home, I Received from seller in offline, me also confirmed Item received in eBay on the Same day, and the Seller Said me that "at the time of Remittance cycle,the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New way to cheat buyers..

I have become a victim of a new way of cheating by sellers. Despite being in the same city as the seller, seller has enforced international shipping charges on me and is not responding to my messages. I used online chat for resolution but despite spe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to claim Diwali Gift?

I purchased items of more than Rs. 20,000 using Diwali Coupon which gives assured gifts. It is mentioned that gifts have to be claimed between 27th Oct. to 10th Nov. How Can I claim my gift? I find no link on website for doing that.

FRAUD by Ebay staff in jointly with seller

:-(We have raised a claim with Ebay for refund of our amount as the seller was not able to deliver the product initially and could not replace the defective product supplied by him The seller is VARDHMAIN.JAIN We were forced by Ebay staff Mr. Ashish ...

Biding and buying through ebay.com

hi guys i have bid a watch for 80US$ and won the bid. i need to pay 28US$ extra for shipping. what will be the cost of customs duties and taxes. kindly help me since time is running out anandhraj

Diwali mega offer promotion doesnt work

Hello, The payment page displays this error when i try to purchase an item. Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code DIWALIBY02 cannot be used for the item(s) you are purchasing. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payme...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

credit card not processing !!!

i used vouched of Rs 100 off and then used pay now option - i am taken to mastercard where i type my securecode etc. then i clik enter button !!! Then i get message pymt UNABLE TO, pymt. not processed please select dffrent pymt credit card !! CallED ...