Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tablet PC CPUs

Buying a notebook computer is a simple task as there are only 2 manfucatures of CPU - Intel and AMD. Intel rules the Indian market with 90% share. So the choice is mostly Intel. If you want a entry level machine you go with Dual Core and if you want ...

Will my item attract any duty ?

Hello, I'm going to order a Samsung Galaxy S2 case valued $79.99 + S5 to be shipped via standard shipping from South Korea, so I would like to know two questions before placing an order i.e. --- 1. ) Will my item attract any sort of custom duty OR an...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diwali Gift "WD 500GB Hard disk

I had claimed 500GB WD Hard Disk , but still date not receive it, when ever i call customer care they only reply one sentt. you will get soon. but after waiting more than 60days Gift not receiving.. pls Help mw. I m feeling very sad frm this type of ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Track courier shipments from your Android phone!

I'm an long-standing eBay fan & customer, and lot of time is spent on tracking shipments, finally I now have made an Android app for easy tracking of 6 commonly used couriers... Multi Courier Tracker, available in the Android Market: https://market.a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Custom Duty for purchasing goods from USA

Hi This is for all those people who don't have idea about the custom duty. 1st when you buy something from ebay or some where else convert the Total value incl shipping chrgs into Rs and see is the value less then Rs. 2000/- or Rs. 2500/- then you wo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diwali Gift "WD 500GB Hard disk"

I had claimed the the diwali gift WD 500GB Hard disk. I received email from ebay stating that either change the gift or wait for 4-6 weeks for the gift. I have replied to this email saying that I am ready to wait for 4-6 weeks for the gift and that I...

Purchases on ebay.com

Hi. I have been checking out a few things on eBay.com. Got some doubts and would be glad if someone could clear them. Firstly, if you buy from ebay of ay other country then arent you protected by eBay's policy? Second, is the USPS Expressmail Service...

No response

Hi Have filled a claim case #67920. Its 48 hours and nobody from eBay has contacted yet.?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful