Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MacBook Pro Custom from US to India via Ebay?

Hi, I am planning to buy a MacBook Pro from US via Ebay store to India. Apart from shipping cost can anyone please tell me what is the custom duty that will be charged on it, In terms of percentage. Also if there are additional taxes or things to tak...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

High Prices on eBay

Hi, It's time ebay reduces the transaction fee for sellers so that they can give the best prices to their buyers. Prices on eBay are much higher than in the outside market & one of the main reasons for that is the high transaction fee. Hope eBay woul...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping status not updated

I bought an item on 1st of october and received it yesterday that is on 4th october.But the seller still have not updated the shipping status.It says "Item not shipped yet".So i am unable to confirm Item received.Ebay will refund the money on 6th of ...

HDFC Netbanking payment not confirmed

I had made a payment through HDFC Netbanking for a purchase on eBay on 4th July 2011 but even after more than 24 hours my payment status is being shown as Pending/payment in process. However the payment amount was instantaneously debited from my bank...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Scammed Me

I recently bought an item off ebay. After receiving the item, I opened it and I find that it contains only the package and not the content. How frustrating is that? Will I lose my money? Does ebay offer buyer protection? I paid using paisapay.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Drop Shipping

Hello! I would like to sell products to my customers using drop shipping as I don't have the place to store the goods. I would normally selling electronic goods. Can you tell me any good wholesale/retail drop shippers in india in electronics sector? ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I lost my Blackberry bill seller not sending me copy

Hi i bought blackberry curve 3g on 22th july NEW Blackberry Curve 9300 White MOBILE PHONE+ 2GB CARD Rs.12,699.00 22/07/11 29/07/11 05/08/11 29493905698 and i lost my bill and lost my mobile too..now i can not report FIR beause i dont have bill and se...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is increasing revenue through petty frauds

Its been a month since my two refunds(Rs.2422, Rs.1360) got approved but they never reach my bank account, I'm totally convinced ebay believes in petty frauds to raise profit figures, ebay guarantee is just a fake promotion to cover up such unlawful ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying Stamps on ebay

I am a philatelist and have been buying stamps through ebay. I have the following suggestions for listing of items: - In the 'Condition' filter, their should be further classification viz., Mint | Cancelled , Never Hinged | Hinged, White gum | Yellow...

EBAY offers absolutely ZERO Buyer Protection

I am sick and tired of Ebay. I had bought an item nearly 2 months back and everything that could go wrong went wrong: First, the seller shipped it to the wrong address I had to go and collect it from the wrong address. Second, the item was defective....

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful