Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to buy

I didn't know how to buy things here in Ebay..i don't know anything about it...i only have Atm debit card(SBI)..when i cllick the debit card button nothing happens..it says enter your credit card no..and i only get an option to choose between Master ...

Money not refunded by the seller

I bought earphones for iPhone 2g, but they were not working with my iPhone. First the seller was not even sending me the replacement but when I left a negative feedback for him he met me personally and found that earphones were not actually for iPhon...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bank Account Debited Twice for a Single Item.

Hi, I purchased an item by paying through PaisaPay, while paying for the item, it showed an error message that the payment could not be processed at this time. So, I tried once again, this time it was successful. The problem is that the amount was de...

Want to buy LCD from US Ebay, Pls Help & Suggest!

Hi Guys, My name is Rushab and I reside in Chennai, India. I want to buy a LCD monitor, it comes from HP and the model no. is HP w2408. This item is not listed on the ebay India but it is available on ebay USA. I've inquired the HP people here about ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay not returning money

Hi All ! I purchased a blackberry phone in November through paisa pay, but was dissatisfied with the actual quality of the phone. I contacted the seller who agreed to refund it. I returned the phone, which was received back by seller. Upon asking for...

" 1 " PAISA AUCTION - HOW MISLEADING

Most of the items in the so called " 1 " paisa auctions actually strt at the price of Rs.1 which is understood.....but what ever is the actual price of the product ,is taken by mentioning the same in shipping price.....say an item is Rs.500....all yo...

PAISA PAY EMI

Hi, I am planning to buy an item using PAISA PAY EMI. It is not asking me for the EMI option in the payment details page. At what stage i will get the option of EMI?. Thank you.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment in process from last 3 days.

I was bought an item on 7th Jan 12 with PaisaPay ID 30559094009 with a gift voucher KHL4NGYKCI. The payment was made by HDFC NetBanking and deducted instantly from my Bank account. I have called HDFC CC and the payment have been cleared from their si...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Amount debited but transaction is not shown

Hi I purchased item Strontium memory card Item number :320823912901 for 1000.. I have paid for the item but my Internet connection got disconnected and I haven't been shown the payment confirmation page. Neither it is showing now.. I have contacted t...

eBay BIGGEST SCAM

now praveen.parsa ( 6 ) View Listings | Report 06-08 -11 13:14 IST Ebay is not shipped my valentines day gift item 250gb portable hard drive every time i contacted the customer care that they are telling that we will resolve within 7 day do't worry b...

My experiences buying on ebay.in

I had bought quite a number of items form ebay.in and have successfully received them, but for my last purchase on ebay.in which I did not receive and which gave me an experience in dealing with online purchases. My experiences might help you in deal...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful