cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to buy LCD from US Ebay, Pls Help & Suggest!

rushab_7
Community Member
Hi Guys,
My name is Rushab and I reside in Chennai, India. I want to buy a LCD monitor, it comes from HP and the model no. is HP w2408.

This item is not listed on the ebay India but it is available on ebay USA.

I've inquired the HP people here about the monitor and have been told that this particular monitor is unavailable in India.

I've not made any international transaction before, I was wondering if someone could help me buy this monitor from the USA ebay website or let me know if this monitor is available in India or suggest any other alternative method which will enable me to get this monitor.

Thank You
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

havenindia
Community Member
Calculate the amount of shipping and duty that would be payable on importing this item. Is it affordable/worth buying from USA?

What about flying to Thailand and buying it there. It may work out cheaper and you get a holiday too.
I fly to Thailand every year and there are lots of people flying with big TVs etc.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I would advice you not to buy monitors from abroad as it may get damaged during shipping, it had happened with me, also you wont get warranty and service for it here in India.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

rushab_7
Community Member
I don't know any website which ships this monitor to India, if you guys any please let me know.

If this model is available in your home town, kindly let me know the details.

Thanks.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

rushab_7
Community Member
Thanks csp1819, I'll get back to you in a couple of hours.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

rushab_7
Community Member
csp1819, went through the website and the prices of your products really surprised me. Just a bit hesitant about the payment security, can it be trusted or not.

However I dint find the HP w2408, but when I'm getting a 50" inch HDTV LCD TV for about the same price, I will definitely go for that.

Please let me know if these guys ships to India. I will write to them any ways.

Thanks.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

vissu295_1986
Community Member
You can check with myus.com
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

yesdilip
Community Member
dear please call me dear 09228146819 thanks dilip Patel
Message 8 of 8
latest reply