My experiences buying on ebay.in

neoakanav
Community Member
I had bought quite a number of items form ebay.in and have successfully received them, but for my last purchase on ebay.in which I did not receive and which gave me an experience in dealing with online purchases. My experiences might help you in dealing with the sellers who would wash off their hands once they get their money.

Read more...
http://vu3neo.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-experiences-buying-on-ebayin.html
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Dear neoakanav,

Further to your correspondence with our Customer Support Executive, trust your concerns are resolved as you have received your item.

Regards,
Seema
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

ravip23
Community Member
I have purchased three items in ebay.in and the first one went smooth; i did not receive the second one and a refund had been received , the third one from jbl.pioneer, noida,delhi,for a pioneer 5.1 channel dvd player. the seller despatched a damaged item .tried to resolve the issue directly with the seller and through e.Bay but no use. no action has been initiated to settle the issue; a clear deal of cheat by both the seller and eBay.india, ultimately i lost a sum of Rs.15500/-.the seller always lies.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

sub_mal26
Community Member
If an item qualifys for free shipping, it should be including octroi charges as well.

Also Ebay does not mention anywhere during the purchase that octroi if applicable has to be paid by buyer...
This is nothing but cheating..
Message 4 of 4
latest reply