Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ganesh Chaturthi Promotion Gift Not Received

Hello Ebay , My Purchased item no 280964615597 using SGanesha03 gift code on 26 September 2012. Paisapay id is: 32226546782. I have not received my gift (Micromax mobile phone)yet.May I know why this deviation this time? Please care to update me abou...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

contact number???

hi fellows.... is anyone aware of any contact numbers for Ebay, where we can check the status of the order that we have placed, there is no information to contact the seller.. please help me:-(

Item deleted from the ebay store

Hi there! A few days ago I bought an item from ebay, by MyPaisaPay method. After a few days buyer requested for extension of delivery time, which I agreed to. According to the extended schedule, item is yet to be shipped. Suddenly the item listing is...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay stopped sending coupons

Ebay stopped coupons and other promotions related messages on my registered emails to my registered email id for the past 6 months. Does changing contact information create this issue? COntactied the cust care but they say there is no problem with my...

"Deal of the Week" become "Deal of the Day"

"ASUS P52F NOTEBOOK" listed in Deal of the week sale out just in one day.. !! Today in the morning I saw it and decided to purchase it .. the whole day I moved here and there just to arrange 25,000/- for the laptop that finally i was going to purchas...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No protection for buyers from non-serious sellers

Although there is paisapay guarantee of refund if seller doesn't ship the item, but there is no protection from such non-serious buyers who fist advertise of their item and when some buyer choose and pay, they don't ship the item. There must be lifet...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buy one get one free Mobile

Hi Every one I am new buyer on ebay so anyone can tell me Buy one get one free Mobile how its works? When i use this code i get nothing ? so is this just advertisement. Thanks Vikas

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Response demanded!

I posted my complaint 20 days ago and since then, it has remained on the very first page of this forum and still, despite several reminders and follow ups, ebay.in has not shown the decency to respond, far less actually live up to its commitment. Lin...

Customs in AUSTRALIA

Hello, I want to purchase a Michael Kors watch from a US seller, the watch is retailed at $225 US but in Australia probably about $450 (+ I don't think we have this particular one in our stores). The eBay selling price is $190 + $40 postage (in AUS c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful