abount refund

barmavath140
Community Member
i didnot get my ordered item and also refund for that item. it is very fraud...........
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

abount refund

ravmis2013
Community Member
This complaint is against eBay who has taken payment against product ID 380552872686 Rs 14319=00 and not supplying my item.
For my spinal chord treatment I needed an equipment Inversion Table which I ordered to eBay on 10th of January 2013 and paid full amount through bank Rs 14319=00 through paisa pay i.d.32858802517.I was informed thru SMS firstly that item will be shipped uptp 10 January and Later thru 2nd SMS that it will be shipped up to 20th January. But I did not receive any further information on shipping of my item. On 21 st January I was informed thru my email that item could not be shipped so a refund request is initiated. I was waiting and checking my account for the refund .On 26th of January I was again informed that Paisa Pay has put my refund on hold because the seller has appealed against refund. I try to contact them on phone but their phone number never works.Please supply my item or refund my money immediately.RavindraMisra
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

abount refund

ravmis2013
Community Member
This complaint is against eBay who has taken payment against product ID 380552872686 Rs 14319=00 and not supplying my item.
For my spinal chord treatment I needed an equipment Inversion Table which I ordered to eBay on 10th of January 2013 and paid full amount through bank Rs 14319=00 through paisa pay i.d.32858802517.I was informed thru SMS firstly that item will be shipped uptp 10 January and Later thru 2nd SMS that it will be shipped up to 20th January. But I did not receive any further information on shipping of my item. On 21 st January I was informed thru my email that item could not be shipped so a refund request is initiated. I was waiting and checking my account for the refund .On 26th of January I was again informed that Paisa Pay has put my refund on hold because the seller has appealed against refund. I try to contact them on phone but their phone number never works.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply