cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No protection for buyers from non-serious sellers

sujichak
Community Member
Although there is paisapay guarantee of refund if seller doesn't ship the item, but there is no protection from such non-serious buyers who fist advertise of their item and when some buyer choose and pay, they don't ship the item. There must be lifetime ban of such seller's for selling any item in ebay in future.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

mishra1948
Community Member
My past experience with Ebay USA was good. Here I feel it is not like that.If Ebay taking action against seller or not how does it help a buyer, I have opened a case and intimated my problems written many a request but my case is not yet solved. Every time my case is being closed on his own without any settlement,In ebay we pay in advance and by bad luck if one is cheated by some means or ways excvept consolation and harassment nothing else happened,This I am writing out of 6yrs experience.
For this item 261135305470 I have opened a case in resolution center and on ebay Guarantee.I do not understand as it always shows case is there, but what about my suffering and my loss if seller do not cooperate or even you do not like to inform me although I had given you so many mails.Please coperate and let me know how and when I will be compensated.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I had purchased samsung tab on 29/1. Did not received yet. Initiated refund on 9th Feb. Useless!!
Filed a claim today.. I wonder if anything gonna happen till I approach Consumer Court and ask for compensation for harassment over and above paid amount. does anyone have any past experience of ebay cash refund upon non-receipt of goods???

Please help.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply